Chapter Fifteen

Jades' POV

__________

I was getting ready for school. Last night I was thinking about Luke and I. I was starting to think that maybe I should already give him a chance. I don't know yet. I've never had a boyfriend before and it just makes me nervous.

I waited outside until Ashton pulled up in my driveway.

"Hey!" I said getting in.

"Hey," he said and drove away.

We passed the school and Ashton knew he did. I knew it.

"We just passed the school," I said.

"I know," he said with a grin.

"What are you-" I was cut off by Ashton.

"Don't worry. You're mum knows. I asked her if we could skip school today to hang out since we haven't in a while and she immediately said yes. Good thing she likes me," he laughed.

"That's so sweet of you," I said.

"My pleasure. You are like a sister to me," he said.

"Anyways, how are you and Luke?" he asked with a smirk as he parked in front of an apartment building. Did his family move? I followed him inside and I still didn't answer his question.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you like him. It's obvious," he said as he got keys out of his pocket to unlock a door. The door opened and it was really nice.

"Did you and your family move?" I asked changing the subject.

"No, this is mine. I moved out two days ago," he said.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't see each other and you were busy hanging out with Luke the whole day and when I called you, you told me about Michael telling you that Luke was using you which pissed me off so I wasn't in the mood," he shrugged.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"No. Im just worried for you. I don't want you to get too attached to him and then if he hurts you, you'll be-" I cut him off.

"Don't worry. I think I can trust Luke already and I don't think he will hurt me again."

"You think he won't hurt you again. That doesn't mean he won't. I just want you to he happy," he said.

"Can we please talk about this another time?" I whined.

"Of course," he said.

We sat there in silence. That is, until Ashton broke it when he said,"Let's go. Im going to take you out to eat."

"Okay," I said and we left his apartment.

Lukes' POV

___________

I was now in English and Jade wasn't there. Where could she be? I haven't seen her at all today. Oh god. Stephanie might want to sit with me at lunch. I cringed at the thought. I guess I won't be eating in the cafeteria.

What if she's hurt? What if Michael and Calum did something to her? I swear to God, if they did something to her, I will fucking kill them.

"What's wrong, Luke? You're supposed to be reading your book right now. You look like your about to kill someone," Mrs.Rose said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Maybe because I am," I snapped.

"Calm down. Open your book, and read. Or, you can go to the office for disruption of class."

"I'll read," I groaned. I opened my book and started to read.

Calums' POV

____________

Michael and I were not at school today. We didn't feel like going.

"Do you want to eat somewhere?" Michael asked.

"Why not?" I said getting my car keys.

We soon arrived at McDonalds to eat breakfast. We ordered out food and sat down to eat.

"Do you think Steph and Luke would date again?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe they will, sooner or later."

I heard a laugh. Ashton's.

"Dude, I just heard Ashton. He laughed," I said.

"Ashton Irwin? I think your hallucinating. Isn't he supposed to be in class?", He laughed.

"Dude, I know-" I stopped talking when I heard him laugh again with someone.

"He's not alone," I said.

"That was Jade and Ashton! They are here," I said smirking.

"Lets go over to them," I suggested and we got up from our seats at the same time.

"So, what's up?" Michael said as we sat with them at their table. They both got quiet and Jade looked at her food while Ashton glared at us.

"What the fuck do you want?" Ashton snapped.

"Relax, we just want to chat," I said rolling my eyes.

"No, you don't. You just want to bother Jade and ruin our friendship with Luke," Ashton said rolling his eyes. I cringed. Luke friends with them? Ha. Luke can be nice, and a really friendly person but, he can be rude, arrogant, bitchy and a lot more. He has a huge bad temper. It doesn't really bother Michael and I since we all click except when it comes to Jade.

"I just don't get why you think he is a great guy. I mean, he is so rude. You know he got in a fight yesterday? Damn I can't even keep track on how many fights he has gotten in this year so far and it hasn't been long since it started," Michael said.

"Says the one that is the same," Jade said.

"Watch it, Jade. The rules still apply," I snapped.

"Do you like us?" I added.

"Fuck no," Ashton said.

"Well it's obvious you don't like us," I told Jade.

"No shit," she said.

"Watch it," Michael warned.

"Well, if you don't like us, why do you like Luke? He's just like us! You're just desperate," I shot back.

"Fuck off," Ashton said through his teeth.

"Do you and Luke have a romance? It sure seems like it. If yes, I'm telling you to watch your back. Someone's coming for Luke. He's dated her plenty of times and he probably would date her again," Michael retorted and we got up and left right after that.

"That was fun," I chuckled.

Jades' POV

___________

What? Luke has an ex that is trying to get him back? My heart sunk. What if he says yes?

"Don't listen to them," Ashton said rubbing my back gently.

"I can't get that out of my head. What if Luke dates that one girl? I don't know how I could handle that," I said.

"Luke has changed.....sort of. He still beats the shit out of people a lot which shows his bad temper. But, he is really nice. It's possible that they are lying. We can't trust them," he said.

"True," I said sighing.

But they are alike-Michael, Luke and Calum- but I do wonder if Michael and Calum have a nice side.

I wonder if they'll ever change.

--------------------------------------

(A/N) Do you think Calum and Michael have a soft side?

Please check out my new fan-fiction "The Painter". It's a Louis fanfic and I really think you'll enjoy it!

Please VOTE and COMMENT :)

ily :) xx