Chapter Fifty-Five

**Saturday**

~Michael~

I couldn't sleep. It was almost one in the morning. I grabbed my stuff and some clothes and stuffed it in my book bag.

I left my house and drove away.

I was going to Cat's house.

I parked and I grabbed my stuff and knocked on her window. A few minutes later, the window opened and Cat stood there half asleep.

"Michael?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yep, it's me," I said going inside her room.

"What're you doing here?"

"Spending the night, duh. That's what friends do, right?"

"Fine, whatever," she said and laid down on her bed.

"Where do I sleep?"

"Next to me, or on the floor," she mumbled. I smiled and laid next to her.

"Can we cuddle?" she asked.

"Of course," I said and held her closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

We soon fell asleep.

~Cat~

I opened my eyes and saw purple hair next to me and I felt an arm around my waist.

I slowly removed the arm and I sat up.

Lord, did we- no, we're wearing clothes. I looked at the person closely and my heart stopped. Michael.

"Michael what are you doing here?" I asked nudging him and I guess I did it too hard because he rolled off the bed and I heard a moan.

"Michael, get up," I whined.

How did he get in here?

He slowly sat up and he laid back down on my bed.

"Michael!"

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to go back to sleep, obviously."

"What are you doing here?"

"I spent the night, remember?" A sleepover?

"No, I don't," I snapped.

"You let me in!"

I gasped. "Did we.... ya know.... Frickle frackle?"

"No, but we could," he smirked. I smacked his arm.

"I couldn't sleep so I brought stuff and came over here."

"Why here?"

"Because you're my friend."

"Michael, you have to leave," I said fearing that Kellin, Johnny, Curtis, or even Jade would come over.

"Why?"

"I have a doctors appointment," I lied.

"On a Saturday? No one goes to the doctors on Saturdays," he chuckled.

"Well I do! Now leave so I can get dressed."

"Don't worry, I won't look. I need to sleep five more minutes."

"Fine," I groaned.

I quickly stood up and changed into new clean clothes as quickly as possible.

"Michael, please leave."

"Fine, darling," he grinned.

"First give me a hug," he demanded and I gave him a hug. It felt so.... right. He was warm and I wanted to stay like that.

I cleared my throat and Michael let go.

"Well, I will give you a call later," he said before leaving through my window.

Every time he would smile or any little thing he does makes me feel.... like I have butterfly's in my stomach.

~Jade~

"Wanna do something?" Kellin asked Ashton and I.

"Like what?" Ashton asked. My phone vibrated and I saw a text from Luke.

Luke:

Hey, Jade :) xx

Smiling, I responded.

Me:

Hi! Wyd?

Luke:

Nothing, just watching TV. Wbu?

"Jade? Did you hear?" Kellin asked.

"What? Sorry, I didn't."

"Do you want to go to the indoor pool?" I didn't want to wear a bathing suit.

"I don't know....."

"C'mon, it's been a while," Ashton pouted.

"Fine," I sighed.

Me:

Hanging with Ash

I accidentally clicked send without finishing. Whatever.

"Umm, I think we should go to our houses so we can get ready, then we can meet here again and I can drive," Ashton suggested getting off of my bed.

"Sounds good," Kellin said.

"I guess it's settled," I smiled.

"Well, I'm gonna go," Ashton said.

"So am I. I'll be back in like an hour," Kellin said.

"Bye," I said as they left my bedroom.

I got up and looked through my drawers and looked for something to wear.

"I decided on a one piece and my back would be bare and I put on a hoodie and sweatpants over it since its November. I put my hair in a bun and watched some TV.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs hoping it would be Kellin or Ashton but it turned out to be Luke.

"Hey!"

"Hey, mind if I come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Are you going somewhere? You have a bag and a towel.

"Yeah, I'm going to the pool. An indoor one so it doesn't matter of its November," I said.

"Oh, cool. Is it okay if I come-"

"Luke?" Kellin said walking in. I had left the door opened. Oops?

"What are you doing here?" Kellin snapped.

-----------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry for this crappy chapter :(

What should be Michael and Cats ship name? Idk if it should be Cichael, or Mat. Or can you come up with another one?

Please vote and comment!

ily :) xx