Chapter Twenty-one

Jades' POV

____________

I knocked on the door of Luke's house. Luke opened it and closed the door behind him.

"Lets go," he said. "I was supposed to be like, 'You look stunning, Lucas. Are you ready?' And you were supposed to say 'Thank you. Yes, I am.' " I pouted.

"Oh well, don't be such a baby," he teased. We got in Ashton's car.

"Where does this Sam bloke live?" Ashton asked. Luke handed him a small piece of paper. Which I assumed had the address.

We arrived at a house. It was big. I could hear the music from inside the car. I was pretty nervous.

I was also supposed to talk to Luke about us and tell him I want to give him a chance.

Hopefully it goes well.

We walked inside and I was in between Ashton and Luke. Some people greeted Luke and Ashton and they nodded back to them.

"Want a drink?" Luke asked us.

"No, I'm fine," I said. "I'll take one," Ashton said.

"Okay, say here, I don't want to lose you," Luke yelled over the music. We nodded and he walked away.

"Oh god, I don't know how long I'll last at this party," I shook my head. I would rather be inside my house. "We can leave whenever you'd like," he laughed.

"Okay," I sighed. There were people twerking and grinding on each other. Like how the fuck do people twerk? It's like your butt is twitching badly!

"Do you mind if I go to the bathroom?" "Why would I? Just go, i'll tell Luke so he won't worry. Don't take too long," he said. I nodded and went up the stairs. There has to be a bathroom around here.

There were so many doors and I opened one and I heard moaning. What the fuck? I opened it a little more and saw two bodies in a bed. I noticed red hair and I closed the door immediately. "Michael," i heard a feminine voice moan.

Michael? Michael Clifford? I hurried away and opened a random door. Luckily, it was the bathroom. I did what I needed to do and then I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked fine.

I was wearing a simple knee-length navy blue dress with daisies on it along with white vans.

I left the bathroom and I couldn't get the image of Michael in bed with another girl out of my head. Ew. Michael isn't ugly but... ew.

I saw Luke and Ashton talking with a drink in both of their hands.

"Jade! You took pretty long," Ashton said taking a sip of his red cup.

"Yeah, I couldn't find the bathroom."

"Do you mind if I go talk to some friends for a moment?" Luke asked.

"No," Ashton and I said at the same time. Luke then walked away.

Luke's POV

___________

"Luke, it's nice seeing you man," Calum said patting my back. I looked at him.

"Yeah? Well, it's nice seeing you when you aren't a bitch," I shot back.

"I just miss the old times," he sighed.

"Well, you and Michael chose bullying Jade over me, your best friend. Or should I say ex-best friend." I grabbed another red cup which was probably my fifth.

"Do you ever think we will be friends again?"

"Think about what you want. Do you want to be my best friend? If yes, leave Jade the fuck alone. You were supposed to be my best friend but it turns out both you and Michael are selfish bastards." Calum ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Where's Michael?" I asked.

"Probably getting laid," he shrugged. "Of course," I muttered. I walked away from Cal, I mean Calum and I saw Sam.

"Hey, man. It's nice you showed up! Did you come alone?" he said taking a puff of his cigarette. "I came with two friends. I was just talking to someone."

"Alright, I'll see ya around, later," he said and walked away. I noticed something odd in Calum's behavior. Wait, no I didn't. He's always been like that, just not around Jade.

I was inside looking for Jade and Ashton. "Luke!" I heard Stephanie yell my name over the loud music.

"What?!" I yelled at her rolling my eyes. She was now closer to me. She put her arm around my shoulder.

"I need you," she whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes again. "Sorry, but I am going to walk away now."

"No, please give me a chance to make you the happiest person alive," she pleaded and her face got closer to mine. I could smell the alcohol in her breath.

"Okay," I said seductively. She smiled and bit her lip. "Make me the happiest person alive by leaving me the fuck alone."

"I know you want me as much as I want you!" Before I could answer, her lips collided into mine and she kissed me roughly.

Jades' POV

___________

"Luke is taking too long," I sighed. Its been half an hour since he excused himself. I hope he isn't drunk. When I tell him I want to give him a chance, I want him to be sober.

"Jade, if you want you can look for him," Ash suggested. "Okay," I said and walked away from the place I was standing.

After walking for a while, I finally found Luke. He was kissing another girl. I turned back around and ran.

"What's wrong?!" Ashton said as I ran into his arms. He hugged me tightly.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"What about Luke?"

"Please? I will explain," I cried. He sighed and we left.

"Fuck that irreverent....." Ashton kept swearing. I had told him everything.

"He said he had feelings for you so why the hell would he do such a thing and make out with some chick that is probably a whore!"

"I don't know," I murmured.

Lukes' POV

___________

I pushed her away and she fell on the floor. "Why the hell did you do that?! You know I don't want to date you! I want you to say away from me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She was about to say something but I cut her off. "I don't want to go out with you! You cheated on me, and I realized that you are a whore. You cheated on me multiple of time and I don't know why I stayed with you!" I yelled and Stephanie didn't get up. Everyone was looking at the scene. Stephanie got up and left the house.

"What are you looking at! Mind your own damn business," I snapped and walked away. I saw Michael and he smirked. "Fuck off!" I yelled at him but he didn't seem affected by my words.

I walked to the spot where Ashton and Jade were but they were gone. "Looking for Jade and Ashton?" I heard Michael say.

"Yes. What did you do?!"

"Nothing. I saw them leave less than three minutes ago," he shrugged looking at his hand.

What the fuck?

---------------------------------------

(A/N) This was kinda intense.

Ahhh the Amnesia lyric video is perfection!

Who watched the live stream? I did and it was fabulous!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

ily :) xx