Chapter Eighty

~Jade~

I squeezed a few more things into my suitcase and I was ready to go.

"Jade, hurry up! Ashton is already at the airport!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

"Let me take that for you," my dad said taking my suitcase from me.

I sat next to Ashton in the plane. "Im so excited, I've never gone to Fraser Island," he remarked.

"So am I. I never told Luke we were coming, did you?"

"No, I thought you already have. Why?"

"Just wondering."

~Luke~

I haven't talked to Jade and I've been dying to do that. I was meeting Stephanie at Starbucks, she wanted to share our lists of names.

"Hey, Luke," she said smiling but I knew it wasn't real.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said in a no-I'm-not tone.

"Tell me," I pressed.

"Ashton, I can't stop thinking of him. I mean, he doesn't like me and I will never have a chance with him and....."

"And what?"

"Nothing, I don't know why I said that."

"Okay. Maybe Ashton just needs time, I know and I understand why he doesn't feel the same way but you can't loose your hope," I said.

"Thanks," she said taking out a piece of paper from her purse. I pulled mine out from my back pocket and unfolded it.

We looked over at eachothers.

Mine:

Baby names:

•Nicolas

•Joshua

•Oliver

•Anthony

•Lucas

•Robert

•Bryce

•Roger

•Riley

•Austin

•Mitchell

•Xavier

•Alan

Stephanie's:

Baby names:

•Joshua

•Connor

•Drew

•Troye

•Christian

•Jackson

•Fernando

•Jacob

•Riley

•Samuel

•Aaron

•Des

•Tyler

•Jake

•Daniel

•Dylan

•Nicholas

•Gabriel

•Lucas

•Robert

•Gerard

Gerard?

"Gerard? Hell no," I said.

"Why not? I think it's a great name."

"Please? I can't, there's better names."

"Fine," she sighed.

We talked for a while and we liked the names, Alan, Mitchell, Drew, Connor, Alexander, and Oliver.

"Hard decisions," I groaned.

"It's fine, we can pick it some other time. You should ask your mum for an opinion, too."

"Okay, and you should do the same with your mum."

"Yeah."

We went our separate ways and I drove to Jades house. I knocked and I waited for a while but no one answered.

Great, I was being ignored.

I dialed Ashton's phone but it was off.

I drove back to my house and I saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I walked inside my house and I heard talking from the kitchen.

"You had no right to hide that from me!" I heard a man yell.

"Andrew, I couldn't!"

"It's not fair that I never heard that I have a son! I knew there was something about him when I saw him fall off his bike! You can't just hide that!"

"I didn't want you to marry me just because of Luke! I was happy with Gerard! He was nice enough to give Luke your last name! He pretended his name was Gerard Hemmings!"

"Why the hell would he do that?!" I realized tears were streaming down my face. I stormed into the kitchen.

"Really, mum?! I was coming back home happy to ask for help but I find out that the mean who beat both you and me wasn't even my father! I thought I could trust you, but clearly I can't!" I screamed and I ran out of the house.

---------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry I haven't updated, Wattpad kept deleting this chapter and I had to rewrite it many times so I got mad and that's why it's short :(

please vote and comment!

ily :) xx