Chapter Twenty-Four

Lukes' POV

___________

Jade didn't show up at lunch. Yes, I was very mad. I know I should've not yelled at her but I have no fucking idea what is wrong with her and I'm fucking tired as hell.

Michael and Calum sat down across from me. "What do you want?" I groaned taking a bite of my pizza.

"Hey, man. We just wanted to hang with ya like the old times," Calum shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "You guys are cool people but I can't hang with you of you're going to be bullying Jade."

"Relax, man."

"Want to come over to my place today?," Michael asked. "Why?"

"I just want to hang out with you, that's all. You are our best mate."

"Ha. You called me a pussy!"

"We are trying to be nice," Michael rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, we just want to hang. Its not like we are going to murder anyone," Calum said.

"Fine," I said with a small smile. "But, this doesn't mean that we will ignore the fact that you are bullying Jade."

"Okay, I'll see ya at my place at 6," Michael said.

Jades' POV

__________

I was at the library during lunch time. I don't need to be friends with people like Luke. Or let alone, be in the friendzone with people like Luke.

I was in science and Luke walked in late. He sat down and didn't look at me. Good.

For the whole class, he didn't say anything. That is, until the bell rung. "Jade, why are you acting like this?" he asked me blocking the way out of the classroom.

"I don't want to be near you anymore. I don't want to be your friend. I don't like you. I would rather have you as a bully." His expression was unreadable.

"That's what you want?! Then you got it," he said storming off.

Lukes' POV

___________

"I don't want to be near you anymore. I don't want to be your friend. I don't like you. I would rather have you as a bully." What?

"That's what you want?! Then you got it," I said storming off. I have no idea why she's being a bitch. But Im not even sure if I mean what I said.

I knocked on Michael's door. Calum opened it. "Hey, it's nice to see that you showed up." I walked in. "Yeah."

"Michael is in the bathroom. He is dying his hair," he said. Calum and I walked to the bathroom and Michael was dying his hair green. "Nice color," I remarked.

"Thanks, Lucas. Nice boobs," he laughed as he finished.

"No one was supposed to know about my boobs!" I said grabbing onto my "boobs".

"Don't you remember that night? Oh man, how would I ever forget it. The way you moaned my name," he said and Calum burst out laughing.

"It's true! He even screamed it," he said.

"No. Shut up," I said pushing him. Michael pouted.

"Lets shoot some hoops," Calum suggested.

I actually had fun hanging out with them. There was no arguing, or fighting.

"Hey, I'll see ya tomorrow morning, yeah? Oh and can you pick me up in the morning?" I said. My car has been acting up lately.

"Sure, bye Luke," Calum smiled.

Jades' POV

___________

As soon as Ashton and I arrived at his apartment, I went to bed.

I walked towards the school entrance and I saw a car park. Calum, Michael and Luke got out of it.

Luke?

I didn't think he would take it serious. But that is what I wanted.

They walked towards me. Oh no. I was about to run but I remembered the rules.

"Hey, whore. It's been a while. Why don't you go kill yourself? You'll do us all a favor, even Ashton's," Luke smirked.

"I- I have to go to my locker," I muttered. "Go ahead. We'll just save what we have planned for later," Michael said. I nodded and hurried away.

In English, Luke bothered me. He kept throwing paper balls at me and randomly yanking my hair when the teacher wasn't looking. He also kept telling me to cut my veins.

I'm history, Calum was bothering me. He kept throwing stuff at me when nobody was looking and telling me to hang myself. Ouch.

At lunch, Luke sat at his original lunch table. I saw a girl sit next to him too. The same girl I saw him kiss. I immediately left the cafeteria.

In science, Luke didn't do much.

In study hall, Michael and Calum weren't doing anything since they sat nowhere near me and they couldn't do anything without being caught.

In gym, Michael kept targeting balls at me when we were playing dodgeball. He threw them and it hit me hard. Of course, he laughed.

Math was the best class. None of them were there and I could be a normal person for a while.

I was leaving and as soon as I closed my locker, they were there. "Hey, how are ya?" Calum said grabbing my hair as we walked to the janitors closet. Luke shut the door behind him and they cornered me.

They started throwing punches at me and they kicked me. After a few minutes, they walked out. I was on the verge of tears.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran outside. Rain was pouring and I ran to Ashton's car and he was on his phone. He looked at me worriedly. "What happened?!"

"Luke, Ashton. Luke is back with Calum and Michael. They beat me in the janitors closet," I cried and hugged him tightly. He pushed me away harshly.

"Jade, I am tired of you and your problems. Go ahead and cut yourself, I don't care anymore. I've been trying to make this all better but I can't! I don't want to be apart of it all! Get out of my car and walk to your house, not mine!" He yelled as he grimaced. Tears streamed down my face and I ran out the car. I ran for my life and I was going nowhere in particular. It was raining harder and I was soaking.

I stopped at the Roseberry Park and I remembered the time I got beat here and I ended up in the hospital. I cried harder.

My life is just a joke.

I screamed and fell on my knees.

No one cares about me, I should just give up.

I grabbed my book bag and searched through it. I saw a blade. I've kept it there for emergencies.

I grabbed ahold of it and I cried as I got it closer to my skin. A vein in particular.

I cut myself multiple of times, over and over again. I cried. My cuts were so deep and it hurt. A small pool of blood fell on the cement. I had a huge gash on my wrist and soon, I laid on the ground. It felt good.

I then blacked out.

-------------------------------------

(A/N) You weren't expecting that, right?

Hahahaha I'm so evil >:)

Sorry I haven't updated! I hope this chapter that I think is good makes up for it!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

ily :) xx