Chapter Forty-Two

~Jade~

"Answer me," Michael warned.

"What does it look like we are doing?" Kellin rolled his eyes.

"Who the hell are-"

"Michael, you- remember? You can't hurt her!" Luke cried. What? It's none of my business.

"Michael, just calm down. We're in the hospital," Calum snapped. Michael huffed and left the room followed by Calum.

But before Calum left, he gave Luke a small smile.

"So uh what made you visit me?" Luke asked.

"Look, you got hurt and I wanted to check up on you. If you want we can leave," Ashton said.

"No, please stay."

"Well, what happened?" Kellin asked.

"I fell off my bike and hit my head on a rock," Luke sighed.

"Wow, so much for that?" Kellin mumbled.

"I got a damn concussion and you don't know the whole story!" Luke snapped.

"What else?" I asked.

"It's personal," Luke sighed.

~Michael~

Why did Jade have to be here?

I knew exactly how to ruin it.

I got my phone out. "What are you doing?" Calum asked.

"Calling someone. I'll be back," I said walking away from everyone to the corner of the waiting room. I saw Liz walk in and she sat next to Calum.

I pressed the contact I was looking for.

"Mikey, is there news about Luke?!" Stephanie said.

"Uhh yeah. In fact, I'm at the hospital right now. You should come quickly," I said and hung up.

I grinned at myself.

I walked back to my seat and said,"Hello Liz. Luke is awake."

"That's great! Im gonna go see him."

"There's people there already. Three and I need to talk to you."

"Oh, okay. I'll see him later. What do you need?" Calum looked at me in confusion.

"Well I want to know if there is any way we can talk to Mr.Briggs and he tells us everything that he knows that happened between Luke and him."

"Well, he told me he could talk to me during dinner. I invited him over and you two are welcome to come if you'd like."

"That's great!" Calum said.

~Kellin~

"Well, I will be back," I sighed. I walked out of Luke's room and walked to the waiting room. I needed to sit down and use the wifi in peace.

I saw Michael and Calum sitting with a women whom I assume is Luke's mum.

I decided to go to the cafeteria and buy myself a donut. I ate it in like a minute and when I was getting in the elevator, I heard heels clicking behind me.

Stephanie stepped in the elevator.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her while pressing the floor number which was the 3rd.

"I am supposed to be asking you that."

"I came to visit someone." The doors opened and I walked out and she followed me.

"Well who? Did Ricky get sick?"

"No. Just leave me alone. I have enough with going to your house for dinner," I groaned. Her mum had invited my family to eat dinner with them.

"Kellin why are you always so..... rude to me?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because look at me-"

"You're faker than Barbie," I snapped. Calum and Michael were watching.

"I'm getting tired of your shit, Steph. Just do what you came to do. You're visiting your boyfriend Luke, right?"

"Yes and if you'll excuse me, I have to see Lukey," she said walking past me. Lukey?

I sat down and listened to some music for a while but I remembered Jade and Stephanie would be in the same room. My eyes widened and I quickly left and I heard Calum and Michael walking behind me.

~Jade~

"Why didn't you answer my-" Luke started and the door swung open to reveal Stephanie and she ran to Luke and kissed him.

My heart..... I can't explain how it felt. Its like my whole body just stopped functioning properly.

Kellin walked in and stood next to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she was coming," Kellin mumbled.

"It's okay,"I mumbled.

Michael stood there with a smirk and Calum's expression was unreadable.

Stephanie finally pulled away and she looked at Ashton, Kellin and I and said,"What are you doing here?"

-----------------------------------

(A/M) Damn you Michael and Steph.

At least Calum tried :(

I was considering Kellin to be Kellin quinn but I decided not to have that happen. Well, it takes place in Australia, he's American. Hes older, and some other things. I know its fanfiction but I don't really like to change a lot of stuff of the people bc I get confused and write something that I wasn't supposed to add and I just- idk. You can picture him as Kellin Quinn and ignore that his last name is Grayson. Go ahead and do that, I don't mind. I just don't want to get so confused. Im the type of person that over thinks and stuff so I don't want to mess up the story. I hope you understand!

But go ahead and picture him as Kellin Quinn :)

Please vote and comment!

ily :) xx

Them. [5SOS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें