Chapter Ninety-Four

~Luke~

"Thank you for this amazing night! Have a safe night, we love you all!" Alex yelled.

"Goodbye you sexy people!" Jack yelled and they disappeared into backstage.

"Thanks for the song," Jade smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"Bye," she said walking past me.

"Hey, Luke. I didn't know you were coming. Feeling better?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, I am," I replied hoping he meant if I was feeling better physically, which I am, instead of emotionally.

"That was pretty sweet of you to dedicate a song to Jade," he smiled.

"Yeah."

"I have to go now. I'll come by your house sometime soon, okay?"

"Okay."

"Why'd you do it?" I asked Michael.

"You wouldn't make a move so I did it for you," Michael shrugged keeping his eyes on the road.

"I was planning to!"

"At least she didn't slap you or anything," Calum chimed in.

"Yeah... hopefully she got the message."

"I think she did, honestly," Michael said.

"Why do you say that?" She didn't say that she loved me or anything close. It was only a thank you. It's better than nothing. But we haven't talked in what seems forever and I honestly don't know what she means by a thank you. I could've been any of these:

"Thank you for having Alex fucking Gaskarth do that!"

"Thank you, but I'm sorry it can't be."

"Thank you, I miss you."

"Thank you, now back off I like Kellin."

"Thank you, that's my favorite All Time Low song!"

"Thank you, you are damned if you do me, back off."

"Thanks, but I'm not interested."

"Thank you! That was pretty cool! Thanks you are a great friend!"

"Thank you, but you and I won't be sleeping together tonight."

"Thank you, I still love you."

I hated that I didn't know what was on her mind. Is it me? Is it Kellin? Is it something else?

It was killing me inside.

"Come on, why would she say no?"

I didn't respond. Not that I didn't know the answer, well yes, but there were so many options to choose from, and I didn't like any besides one.

"How was the concert?" my mum asked us.

"It was amazing!" Calum cried.

"I'm glad. Luke, you may have your phone back. So much had happened and I have no clue what else could happen, its for your safety. You're not grounded anymore," she sighed handing me my phone back.

"Thank you!"

"Your other electronics are on your bed." My eyes widened and I ran to my room. I was happy I had my stuff back.

Michael connected the Xbox right away, and Calum just relaxed on my bed.

"Lets play some..... Dark Souls?" Michael suggested.

"Yes!" Calum grinned.

~Kellin~

"I feel...." I couldn't even finish sentence.

"You can still sing her your song," Johnny said.

"It won't be the same. I bet you Luke already beat me," I mumbled.

"What is this, a competition? It isn't a competition. Don't look at like it is one. Its more of a stop being a pussy and tell her. You just need to tell her, that's all. Luke has hurt her enough," Curtis said.

"She will never be with me, okay?" I sighed.

"Never means forever. You can't just give up. You, Kellin Quinn never gives up and you can't start a reputation of being a pussy. I know you and you aren't like that. Fight for what you want," Cat said.

"I don't want to be rejected."

"If you don't make a move, I will do it for you wether you like it or not."

"Cat had to run her big ass mouth, Jade already knows," I snapped.

"Hey! I wasn't functioning properly we had already talked about this!" Cat groaned.

"Well you better not do it again," I huffed.

"What if I do?" she smirked.

"Don't. You. Dare. I will tell Michael something," I challenged.

"Okay, fine. Whatever but you have to tell her soon."

"I will talk to her."

(A/N) double update!

the next chapter will leave you like this -> :O

do you want me to upload the first chapter of "xxi"? Idk if you want me to. But if I do I won't post the second one till I'm done with this one in about less than a week is the minimum time.

ily :) xx

Them. [5SOS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें