Chapter Twenty-Nine

Jades' POV

____________

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since Luke started hanging out with Michael and Calum. Two weeks since I stopped talking to Luke. In these two weeks, I haven't been bullied.

I've been happier than usual. I really miss Luke, though. I've missed his smile, his lip ring, his hugs- Jade, stop!

"Your dad is having dinner with us today," my mum remarked. I came back to my house a week ago.

"Okay, I will be here." Its been a few weeks since my dad had dinner with us. He's been in London.

"Is he staying here for a while?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's taking a break. We will be spending some more time together! Maybe Ashton can eat dinner with us. He can invite his family, too." I nodded and called Ashton. He said he would be here soon.

"Hey, Jade! It's been a while, huh?" my dad hugged me.

"Yeah. My mum said that you'll be staying for a while."

"That's right. Im planning on spending a lot of family time. I'll be on break for two weeks."

"That's great," I smiled.

"Hello, Ashton. It's very nice to see you!"

"Nice to see you too, Damien. How was your trip?" he asked as we walked to the dining room.

"It was good. I liked being in London, ya know. Its really amazing there but, I was working nonstop. I kept trying to see how the new Hondas would look like and we aren't even finished! We decided we would come back to that soon," my dad said sitting down.

"Why couldn't your family come, Ashton?" my mum asked him.

"She's busy. She would've come by she said hi."

"Hopefully she can join us another time."

"Yep."

My mum served us some spaghetti and meatballs. My dad loves it, so I knew she made it to welcome him.

After a while of eating, my dad said,"Guess what?" We all looked at him with a -what- look.

"I bought tickets to go to Fraser Island for vacation. And...."

"What?" my mum asked.

"Ashton, you are coming with us! I bought a ticket for you!" Ashton smiled.

"Really? You didn't have to, I could've paid for it."

"No, no. It's okay! You're like a son to me!"

"Well, thank you."

"When is the trip?"

"We leave December 20th and we come back on the 30th. Your mum knows about this so it's okay."

"Well, thanks, Damien."

"Well, it was nice that you had me over for dinner. Have a great night," he said hugging my mum and dad. He walked up to me.

"Bye, Jade. Maybe I will come by tomorrow."

"Okay, bye," I said and walked out.

"I'm going to my room, okay? Goodnight," I said kissing both of my parents on the cheek.

I woke up and for a minute I forgot it was Saturday. I woke up and took a nice long shower. I changed into comfy clothes which was some sweatpants and a hoodie with some converse.

"Are you eating breakfast here?" my mum asked.

"No, I'm fine. Im going out if that's alright. Can I borrow your car?"

"Here, honey," she said handing me unfamiliar keys. I looked at her in confusion.

"Just, go." Okay..... I went outside and saw a car. A white mercedes benz c300. My eyes widened and I was speechless.

"It's all yours," my dad said. I turned around to find my dad standing next to my mum. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Thank you!"

"No problem. Your 18th birthday is coming up so this is your early birthday present," he smiled.

"What are you waiting for? Go take it for a spin." I nodded and rushed to my car.

I got in and drove away. I couldn't believe it. I had my own car.

As I drove out of the drive way, I waved at my parents and they waved back with a smile plastered on their faces.

I was gonna go to Ashton's but I remembered that he was probably asleep. It's only 10:21 a.m.

I decided to go to McDonalds and eat.

Lukes' POV

___________

I had just woken up and I walked to the kitchen to find my mum grabbing her purse and car keys.

"Where are you going?" I yawned.

"Honey, I made waffles for you."

"Okay. Where are you going?" I asked again.

"To the cemetery."

"Who are you visiting? I don't remember anyone close dying."

"Your father," she sighed.

"What?! Why the hell are you visiting him?! He's a bastard, bitch, any name you can come up with!"

"Watch your language!" My mum snapped.

"People like him don't deserve to be visited, dead or alive!"

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you visiting him?" I asked running my hand through my messy morning hair.

"It's his birthday today," she muttered.

"So? Who cares if its his damn birthday! He doesn't deserve shit from us! He beat you all the time! He gave me a concussion! He didn't even consider me as his son," I sneered and stormed into my room.

-----------------------------------

(A/N) Omg should I do a POV of Liz (the queen)?

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

ily :) xx