Chapter Seventeen

Luke's POV
___________

Why did I have to react like that? I shouldn't have done that.

Damn you Luke.

I didn't mean to snap but my bad temper got the best of me. I kind of did mean what I said though. If she's going to be talking about my bad temper, she should get to know me first. There is a reason why I am who I am and its not because I came out if my moms vagina. Well yes, but that isn't what I'm talking about. But I didn't mean for it to come out harshly.

She needs to get used to it if we're going to be friends. Just like Michael and Calum did.

Speaking of them, I miss them. They were my best friends, I can't forget them very easily but I just didn't want to be apart of them bullying Jade. I couldn't take it anymore.

I need to talk to them. Soon.

I walked to my first class which was English and I sat down.

Jade didn't look at me at all. Not even once. I wanted to say something to her but I was worried that I would snap at her.

Class was now over and I didn't say something to her. She got up and started to walk away.

"Jade!" I yelled after her.

"What?" she snapped.

"I will see you at lunch, right?" I said with a small smile.

"Sure," she said and walked away.

Jades' POV
__________

I walked into my history class an Calum was in his seat already. As I walked towards my desk, he smirked at me.

I knew something was going to happen. I was already getting nervous.

"Hey, Jadelynn," Calum said smirking.

"Your report on the St.Louis world fair is due on Friday! You can work on it today! I don't mind if you chat a little. Get to work!" Mrs.Williams said.

I got out my work and looked over it. I was already done.

"Calum, you are being a distraction to everyone. Please sit in the back next to Jade," Mrs.Williams said. Calum got up and smirked.

"Sure," he said and walked towards the desk next to mine. Oh no, why does this have to happen to me!

"What's up?" he asked.

"Not much," I mumbled.

"Let me see your report," he said with a low voice.

"Why?"

"So I can copy it, you dumbass," he said rolling his eyes.

"Pass it, now. You wouldn't want to break a rule and be punished, would you?"

"N-no," I stuttered handing him my report.

"Good girl," he said patting my head roughly.

"Ow," I said.

"Stop whining you whore," he said rolling his eyes. I kept quiet after that.

For the remainder of class time, I sat quietly while Calum copied my report. Every now and then he would kick me, or throw something at me. Of course, I didn't do anything fearing of being punished.

When the bell rung, Calum threw my report at me and walked away. Ugh. I picked it up and when I walked out of the classroom, my hair was being pulled by someone. Calum.