28. Apart From Who?

Start from the beginning

I felt my cheeks warm up as well as she fixed it.

"Stop. Torturing. Me." I gritted running my fingers through my hair as she looked at me in utter confusion.

Wait, why did I say she tortures me? I'm the one who tortures her..So why did I say that?

"Pamela, come let's play truth or dare," Angela appeared in front of us and said.

She scowled at me and led her back. I decided to go out for a while, before coming to play the game.

***
Pamela's POV.

Why did Nathaniel say I should stop torturing him? I don't torture him, so what does he mean?

Angela led me to where half of the students were gathered around in a circle to play truth or dare. I sat in between Angela and Mackenna asked the game continued.

It was really fun, a certain time the bottle ended on Angela and she was dared to peck Nolan as the students cheered.

After a few more spins, Nathaniel joined us and sat directly opportunity to me. And guess what? He was looking at me and do you know how I found out?

I was looking back at him!

After several more spins it finally ended on me And the other end was a girl in my history class, Joy.

"Pamela truth or dare?" She asked. I have my own secrets and there is no way I would want anyone to know.

"Dare." I dared and she sighed thinking of a dare and she found one.

"Straddle the person directly opposite to you,hold the front collars of his or her shirt and look into his eyes for 10 seconds."

This was a well planned dare.

The students cheered delightfully as I blushed. I shook my head and looked at the direction where Nathaniel had a blank face.

"There's an alternative" She said and I was eager to hear.

"Slap your friend." She dared.

Ok there was no way I was going to do that, I'm a non-violent person.

''So what's it gonna be?" Joy asked. I internally groaned and muttered "The first one." And the students cheered harder as Cephas got a chair.

Nathaniel and I both stood up and moved towards the chair and he sat down.

How come he's not bothered?

I sucked my breath quietly and my face didn't stop burning as I awkwardly straddled him and held his shirt.

Before we began our stare, his eyes flicked to my lips, then back to my eyes. His black onyx eyes bored into my blue ones and trapped it in.

His eyes were calm and peaceful, but it was as if a particular type of emotion I could not decipher was hidden in it.

Was it..want?

"You guys I said 10 seconds not 10 minutes." Joy sniggered at us and I got up from him as we went back into the game.

After a few more spins it reached me again.

God, Why?

The other end was on Cephas and I learnt my lesson, never choose dare when no one knows you have a secret.

"Truth or dare?" I was asked.

"Truth." I replied and he sighed.

"What is the first letter of your crushs' name?" He asked and I nearly choked in the air. I began to think of how to hide the truth but I can't lie so..