24. Menuza Falls, We're Here!

Pamela's outfit^

Nathaniel POV

When Pamela took her seat beside me, my heart thumped for some unknown reason and when I saw Nolan's hand on her shoulder, a muscle in me clenched tightly so that's why I got Belinda and kissed her.

That kiss was meaningless, pointless, just like every other time I kiss her to forget Pamela and it doesn't even solve anything.

The bus had finally stopped and we were supposed to get down. Pamela had already gotten up and left my side. NOT that I cared.

 When I got down from the bus, I headed towards the place the teachers were giving instructions.

"Make sure you stick to the person you sat with in the bus,because he or she is your partner."

Yes.

Wait...heck No!

I quickly went through the students to look for her till I did.

"Guys, I understand the weather is warm but why this outfit?" Pamela asked her friends.

"Come on, its exactly what you are supposed to wear." Mackenna replied.

I mentally cursed her friends for what they had done. They had forced her to wear a tank top and jean skirt.

The jean skirt reached her mid thigh, revealing her smooth legs and I knew for sure that this girl was going to be the cause if my untimely death.

"Hurry up nerdy bitch." I said when I moved towards them.

"You don't get to call my friend nerdy bitch" Angela scolded and Mackenna nodded in return as I rolled my eyes.

***

The pairs behind and ahead of us was a distance of 25km, as explained by the teachers.

The girl beside me did absolutely nothing in reducing the temptation in me, considering what she was wearing. The hanging hair from her bun was sticking to her neck and the tank top was sticking to her body, revealing how a tiny creature was a bit too um.. busty.

Because of her, the water in my bottle got finished because every time I looked at her, my throat went dry. And the thought of hugging her from behind and kissing her neck her too was bothering me.

Then stop looking at her like a creep!

She never said anything, she didn't even look at me. She brought out her water bottle and when she drank to her fill, I took the bottle from her and also drank some, fully away of her intense gaze on my throat.

When I was drinking the water I could feel her sweet scent in it, which made me finish up her water in no time.

I handed her back her water bottle and she took it and continued to look ahead. It was like she was avoiding me and that was really annoying.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face me.
The silent treatment was just too much.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I demanded.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked quietly and I let go of her shoulders and ran my fingers through my hair as we continued to walk.

When we walked for a while still silent until I heard her gasp loudly.

 "LIZARD! "She screamed and involuntarily jumped into my arms.

You know, I like holding her like this a lot for the reasons I don't know.

"Coward." I taunted looking down to her. I regretted it the next moment because she was like, "P.. please.. put..m.. me.. down. "

"I have saved you and now You want me to put you down?" I asked.