CHAPTER 1: Leave Out All The Rest

MYSTIQUE

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

That's the song I listen to when I do my morning routine and cut myself. I say routine because every morning, it starts off the same way. My stepsister will make sure she lowers my self esteem before we head off to school.

My stepsister, Nora has always been popular in school and joined the family when her dad married my mom. I was only ten when they got married as was Nora and since then she had made my life a living hell both at home and at school.

She's one of those that always puts on a good show in front of everyone including her dad and my mom. She gets away with everything and is spoiled as hell.

Something we both have in common though is that we have an addiction. Hers is shoes and purses and mine is food. Although I don't spend nearly as much as she does but still, I hide my feelings with food.

My stepsister always leaves earlier than I do for school because they go to Starbucks all the time and since she doesn't share much of the monthly allowance our parents give us per month that they're away, which is practically all the time. That's when I take that opportunity to cook myself some breakfast so that I don't have to worry about being judged or anything.

Then as soon as I'm finished, I start making my way towards school. Before I get there, I stop by the gas station around the corner from school to get a drink and something for lunch later on since I like to avoid all the stares and comments when getting something from the cafeteria.

Luckily though, I have a job at a clothing store for plus sized people and my co- worker is a lesbian and also a bad ass person who has the amount of confidence I would love to have.

The clouds in the sky today were pretty dark and it seemed like it was going to rain today which meant I would have to spend money on an Uber or something to come pick me up and take me to work and then home afterwards.

When I made it to school I took in a deep breath and braced myself for the bullying that I knew would start as it did everyday from an asshole that is no different than his older brother, Ben that was short for Benson.

His older brother was an asshole just like Kent. He also is the leader of one of the toughest biker gangs and left after he had graduated. Even though he was a bad boy, I found him to be hot. Though he always went for girls like my sister and never ones like me with curves and everything so I always knew that he would just be part of my dreams.

I made it to my locker without anybody staring or talking shit to me or even calling me names. You'd think that was a good sign but I know better. They have to be thinking up of something.

I was able to grab a few of my things and start heading towards my first class of the day.

When I was just a few feet away from the classroom, I felt myself suddenly falling hard onto the ground, face first and everything in my hands were now scattered all over the ground in front of me such as my papers and pens and pencils while my nose was now bleeding after hitting the cold hard floors in the hallway.

"Holy shit! I thought that sound was an earthquake. But, guess it was just the impact of you falling." Kent remarked loudly for everyone to hear and they all began to uproar in loud laughter.

Though of course that wasn't enough for him. As soon as I gathered my things and winced while slowly standing from the pain and holding my nose, He pointed at the ground and said loudly that there was a crack I had caused in the floor.

There was a crack on the floor yes, but that had been there for six years, so everyone who believed him are fucktards.

I tried drowning out the laughter from everyone as I ran off towards the bathroom to try and get something for my nose to stop the bleeding.

"Just a few more months." I told myself out loud in the bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror.

It was only a few more months until I was gone from this place for good with my diploma, the money I had saved up to leave and most importantly, my freedom.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Alright everyone, this is ONE and sneak peak of the new stories that I will be posting soon after I am done with these other two you are all enjoying already so much. Next to this story will be another story that's a Fan Fiction of Stephen James. :);)