46

Regina grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket. She walked into the lounge where Reina stood up to talk to her.

"All of you need to leave now. I have to go to the hospital" Regina says while lifting her coat on.

"Regina we haven't finished talking" Andrew says looking a little annoyed.

"I don't care. We're not getting anywhere anyway. I hate you both and I love Emma. I don't want to ever see you in my house again. Reina of course your welcome. Daya I'll be back later. Dad fuck you. Mum... I don't have anything to say to you" Regina says as she looked over them annoyed.

She then left the house without a word being spoke. She got into her car and drove as fast as she was allowed to get to the hospital. Maybe faster. She arrived as an ambulance did. Regina went over and saw they were taking Emma out. She rushed to the side and held her hand.

"Emma" she says seeing she is still conscious.

"Regina. Your here" Emma says smiling that Regina was there.

"Of course I'm here" Regina replied while they started to push Emma into the hospital.

"Ma'am we need to get her in for a full body    x-ray and make sure there's no bleeding in wrong areas" a doctor informs Regina before they go through doors she's not allowed.

"Be safe" she whispered as she watched them turn a corner and out her view.

"Regina" Kieran says from behind.

She turned around and saw him stood with Logan. He ran over and jumped up to hug her. Regina caught him and lifted him up. He hugged her tight since he missed her. Regina always wanted a child. Loosing hers broke her heart. The thought of loosing Logan did the same. He was like her son now.

"Hey sweetie. Are you ok" Regina says still worrying about Emma.

"Yeah. Is mummy ok" he asked now pulling away to look at her.

"She'll be alright. Shall we go sit down and wait for the doctor to tell us what's wrong" Regina says softly to the worried little boy. Logan nodded softly as cuddled up to her again. Regina walked over to Kieran who smiled slightly at her. "She's ok. She's conscious. There taking her in for body x-ray and check no bleeding in wrong areas" she informs the taller man.

"Alright good. Let's sit and wait" Kieran calmly says.

They went to the seats and sat down. Logan talked to Regina about school and how much he loves it there. Kieran then got a phone call. He went outside to take the call. While gone the doctor came over. Regina stood up still holding Logan.

"Your here about miss swan aren't you" he asked.

"Yeah. Is she ok"

"Yes she'll be fine. No bleeding anywhere which is good. She has 3 broken ribs. Her left leg is broken and her left arm. Other than that she's just bruised. Your able to go see her now" he says smiling softly at them.

"You here that Logan? Mummy's ok and we can go see her" Regina says smiling at the boy.

Logan smiling brightly. The doctor showed them to the room. He was going to head back after and show Kieran once he was off the phone. Regina walked into the room and Emma looked over.

"Hey you two" she says with a smirk.

"After all this time. Your still smirking at me" Regina says with a slight chuckle.

"Of course baby. Now get over here"

Regina went over quickly and sat Logan on the bed. Since she sat him on the right side he was able to hug her and not hurt her arm. Regina held her hand and kissed it softly. Kieran then walked into the room shocked. They looked over confused and he looked at them still shocked.

"Gonna catch a fly there bro" Emma says laughing.

"Jane killed Micheal" he says shocked.

"What" Regina asked now shocked.

"I got a call saying a man fitting the description of Micheal Johnson was found dead. A girl with big blonde curl locks was seen running out with her son. Guess since you have straight hair today Emma and was hit by a car at that time it's now you. She killed him and left town" he says still looking really shocked.

"Cause she's not a bad person. She hit me with the car with my permission. That's why there isn't much damage. She knew if I was hit then her and Micheal couldn't stay here since they'd be suspects to who hit me. She must of had enough and killed him" Emma replied as a smile grew on her face.

"So she wasn't a bad person. Just a jerk when she was younger" Regina questioned.

"Guess what Logan. We're staying here" Emma says smiling at her son.

"We are? Is Regina living with us" he asked excitedly.

Emma smiled at him before looking up at Regina. She couldn't help smiling back at the Look Emma gave.

"Well" Emma asked now smirking.

"Yeah why not" Regina replied not helping the biggest smile.

"I'm happy for you guys" Kieran says as he walked over.

"It's crazy isn't it" Regina laughed.

"What is" Emma asked looking up.

"Me and you. Our story started with you being a terrible teacher and me being the assistant head who hated you. Now we're starting a future... a family together. I love you Emma swan. Don't forget it" Regina replied still smiling lots.

"I love you too Regina Mills. It was always going to be you" Emma replied smiling softly now. She looked at her son with a smirk. "Guess what. I think Regina wants to be a swan" Emma says laughing.

"God your such an ass" Regina says now starting to laugh.

Years passed. Kieran met Dayanara and they moved in together. Regina and Emma adopted a baby girl and called her Lucy. They got married. The wedding was huge and Regina's whole family was there. Even her parents. Kieran and Dayanara have a daughter and a son. The whole family lived happily together and Regina finally became a swan.

The end