36

It's a week later. Emma was woken up by a kiss against her cheek. She looked next to her and saw Regina led awake with a smile. She lifted her arm up meaning the brunette was able to cuddle into her.

"Morning" Emma mumbled in her morning voice.

"Morning sleepy head" Regina says moving up closer. She placed a soft kiss on Emma's lips before resting her head down. "Are you coming to the doctors with me today to get my stitches out"

"Yes of course. Logan is with Kieran today so I'm all yours" Emma smiled before kissing her girlfriend.

Regina pulled from the kiss and got out of bed. She went to the bathroom in Emma's room. The blonde just smiled at where she is in life and who she's with. Her phone then vibrates.

Unknown: I'm still here bitch... and I know everything -M+J

Emma looked at it half shocked half scared. The bathroom door opened. Emma turned her phone off and placed it back on the bed side table. She wasn't going to say or do anything about it now. Regina led down and kissed Emma again. She deepened it this time and brought passion along with it. Emma just held her hips and thought about the kiss not the text. Regina pulled away and pecked Emma's lips once again.

"You know we can't have sex with my stitches in. Once there out we can" Regina says as she led down next to Emma.

"We can sleep make out" Emma smirked at her suggestion.

"Don't get me going girl" Regina giggled making Emma laugh.

They led cuddles up for a few minutes before being interrupted excitedly by Logan. He ran in and jumped on the bed.

"Morning mummy. Morning Regina" he says happily.

"Morning kid" Emma says as she hugged her son. She kissed his head the same time Regina did. "How did you sleep"

"Good. Can we go out for ice cream today and a walk in the park" he asked still full of energy.

"Uncle Kieran is going to because me and Regina are going to the doctors and then I have to talk to her about something" Emma replied causing slightly confusion in Regina.

"You do" she asked.

"Yeah. We can go for a walk and I'll explain" Emma softly replied.

Regina was confused and slightly worried. She didn't want to worry herself so she shrugged it off and decided to wait. She didn't have a choice to wait or not.

"Will kieran buy me ice cream" he asked sweetly.

"I'm sure if you ask nicely he might" Emma smiled at how cute her son was.

She nuzzled his nose before sitting up. Logan giggled making Regina and Emma laugh. They all cuddled up and held each other close as they talked and laughed. Kieran stood in the door way and saw them.

"I wanna be apart of the love" he says pouting.

"Come on then. I'm sure there's room for a little one" Regina says moving closer to Emma.

"Regina you are the little one" Emma says laughing.

The brunette slapped her girlfriend on the shoulder while smirking. Emma laughed and kissed her head. Logan sat on Emma's lap so kieran could squeeze in on the end. They all led there laughing and talking like a happy family. Emma was going to miss this. It wouldn't be the same without Regina. To be honest... it might not be Regina who disappears from the equation. It might be Emma...