27

Later that night. Emma was tucking Logan into bed. She leaned down and hugged him tight as if it was the last time she'd see him.

"I love you so much my sweet boy" she whispered into his ear.

"I love you too mummy" he smiled.

She pulled away and kissed his head. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled softly. Hiding any chance she may cry. Logan just looked his happy usual self since he was unaware of everything.

"You promise you'll make sure kieran gets us nice and early tomorrow yes" she asked smiling at him.

"Yep. I will wake him up extra early and then come get you up" he excitedly replied.

Emma pulled her son back into her arms. Tears filled her eyes but she kept them back and hidden. After a few more seconds they pulled away. Emma held her sons small face in her hands to look at him. He resembled her so much. She pocked her lips out at him while smiling slightly. Logan quickly pecked his mother's lips causing both to smile.

"Sleep well sweetie. I love you so much" she says as he led down now.

"Can you sing me a bed time song" he asked softly as he cuddled into his covers.

Emma smiled softly and nods. She led down next to him and put her arm around her son. He snuggled into her and looked up at Emma waiting for her to start.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy, when sky's are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away" Emma sang in her most beautiful voice.

Logan closed his eyes and within a few seconds he was asleep. Emma kissed his head softly before slipping out his arms. Nothing was worth more to Emma than her son. She loved him so much. She left the room and her tears left her eyes. How she'd miss him. Kieran came up the stairs just as she wiped them away. He hugged her tight knowing she had just been crying.

"You'll be ok. We all will. Tomorrow we're leaving and he won't think to find us there. He doesn't know we were born there" Kieran softly says to reassure Emma.

"I know. I'm doing this to make sure your both safe. Your the only men in this world I will ever love" she admits as she pulled away.

"I love you twin" he smiled.

"I love you twin" she smiled back. Kieran hugged his sister one more time before going into his room. "Wait you going to bed" she asked.

"Yeah. Big day tomorrow remember? You should sleep soon as well. I'll see you tomorrow em" he says as he looked round at her.

"Kieran" she says with a cracked voice.

"It will be ok em. We can and will do this together. Trust me" he says smiling softly at Emma.

Inside he was scared and feared for all there lives. He wanted to be brave after his sister so give her hope and make her feel safe. Emma held her brothers face in her hands as tears filled her eyes.

"Goodbye. I hope you sleep well" she says with a cracked voice still.

She kissed his head softly before walking to her bedroom. Kieran walked into his and closed the door. Emma then messaged Jane.

Emma: there in bed. I'm ready

Unknown: I'm on my way

Emma day there waiting anxiously. She was going to miss her family. She didn't know what would happen to her. Whether she'd be tortured or just killed but she knew something bad would happen to her. She took out a note pad and pen from her draw. The young girl started writing a note addressed to Kieran, future 18 year old Logan and even one for Regina confessing things she never though she would. Emma wasn't ready to give up her life but quite frankly... she didn't have a choice.