22

A knock came from the front door. Emma stood up from the sofa where she was with Logan. She picked him up and walked to the door. Her hand held the handle but she didn't open the door.

"Mummy" he says softly.

"Be good ok? We have something to talk about and I need you to be on your best behaviour for her and for me" Emma asked worried.

"I will. I promise" he smiled.

"Good" she says still worried.

Emma opened the door revealing her brunette girlfriend who was admiring the big house. She looked shocked as she ran her eyes around the place.

"Hi" Logan says smiling.

Regina looked at Emma and then the young boy. She smiled at him softly since he resembled Emma a lot.

"Hi there. I'm Regina. You must be Logan. I've heard... a lot about you" Regina says looking to Emma at that last part.

"Just come in" Emma sighed as she rolled her eyes. Regina walked in as Emma places Logan on the floor. The blonde lead the way to the lounge and sat on the sofa. "Make yourself at home" Emma softly says.

Regina sat down next to Emma. Before either could talk Logan climbed up into his mums lap making her laugh. She helped him sit on her lap and was facing Regina.

"Mummy you were right. She is pretty" he says smiling which made Emma go red.

"You said I was pretty" Regina asked with a chuckle.

"She said you were very pretty" he says quickly.

"Thanks Logan. Do you wanna go upstairs and play with your toys? I need to talk to Regina" Emma asked softly.

"Ok. Can I come back soon and talk to Regina" he asked.

"Of course you can. I love you sweetie" she says with a smile.

"I love you too mummy" he smiled.

Emma nuzzled her nose against his making him giggle. Regina smiled softly since she has never seen this side off Emma. Logan jumped down and run upstairs to his room.

"You seem like a good mum" Regina says breaking their silence.

"I try my best. I love him so much" she says softly.

"That's sweet. I haven't seen you like this before" Regina smiled.

"Anyway. I have a lot to tell you. I have to know one thing though. Can I trust you" Emma asked softly.

"Yes of course you can. I wouldn't betray you. I'm growing strong feelings for you for some fucked up reason. I want you to trust me" Regina says holding Emma's hand.

"Ok good. If you tell anyone I will kill you before I get killed" Emma warned.

"Wait what" Regina asked shocked.

Emma took a deep breath before looking Regina in the eyes. She started talking and explained everything. This put Regina into shock.

"I know that's a lot. Do you understand" Emma asked worried.

"Yes... I'm so sorry. That must be so hard for you. He was a dick. Is that why you don't like teachers" Regina asked.

"No everyone at work sucks. I act like a bitch so no one would even think I could or am a mum. As I said if you tell anyone I will be killed" Emma says showing the fear in her face and voice.

Regina cupped Emma's check and leaned forward to kiss her. Weight was lifted off Emma's shoulders as she melted into the kiss. She held Regina close to her as if they never even had the argument yesterday. Regina pulled away a little just so their lips didn't touch.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise"