15

Regina and Emma walked into the diner. In silence they made there way to a table and sat at it. They just sat in silence not knowing what to say or do.

"Hey there. Can I take ur order" a waiter asked as he approached the table.

"Ow umm... water thanks" Emma replied as she broke the silence the girls had held.

"Coffee for me please. I cant do this without coffee" Regina quickly adds knowing she needs it.

"Coming right up" he smiled before walking away.

"So what do you honestly feel" Emma asked softly as she looked at the brunette.

"I don't know. I want to be with you for some weird reason and I felt this feeling between us. One I've never felt it before and I never thought it would be you" Regina admits as her eyes locked with Emma's.

"And I you. What I want to talk about is how did we end up enjoying all of that" Emma asked sitting up.

"Well I" Regina starts.

"Here you are ladies. One water and one coffee. There is sugar and milk sashays next to your drink ma'am if you want them" the waiter says smiling at them.

"Thanks" Regina replied before looking back at Emma.

"You were saying" the blonde says softly.

"Yes. So I"

"Would you like to hear the specials for today" the waiter asked pulling his note pad out.

"No thanks. Go on" Emma insisted to Regina.

"Ok so what would you like to order for a meal? I recommend the salmon finger" he says smiling.

"We don't want to order food. We're trying to have a conversation here" Regina sighed now annoyed he is still here.

"Of course ma'am. Call me if you need anything" he smiled before walking away.

"Finally. As I was saying... wait. What was I saying" Regina asked now loosing her trail o thought.

"How we ended up enjoying it" Emma replied.

"Ow yes. I wanted to get you back for being a bitch and I was messing with you like you messed with me. When you came close to me to kiss me I didn't know what to do so I kissed you. From then on it felt so passionate and strong I knew I wanted you" Regina admits while holding the black coffee with no sugar in her hand.

"I felt that as well. As if it was something pulling us together" Emma replied with a slight smile.

"Exactly. I'm confused though. Are we going to be a thing or was that a school trip secret" Regina asked softly.

Emma looked up and saw the look in Regina's eyes. She was going to say no they can't be exclusive but she felt the connection just between eye contact. She knew she had to say no but the thought of saying it made her body tremble. Emma stood up and moved to sit next to Regina. She leaned in and kissed her softly. Regina thought about her plan. She then felt the pull again. Her plan fell out of her head as she deepened the kiss for more. Shortly after they pulled away and just locked eyes. In a moment of love but not realising.

"Here is your bill" the waiter says breaking there moment.

"Are you serious" Emma sighed as she looked round at him.

"Well you have to pay for your coffee and water miss" he says with a laugh.

"I meant interrupting. We were clearly having a moment here. I was just about to tell her I want to be something with her and you came over" Emma says annoyed at the waiter.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I'll leave you two alone. Call me over when your ready to pay" he says still smiling before walking away.

"I'm still confused" Regina says with a slight giggle.

"Let's trail this. We won't tell people yet and see how it goes. We both know how much we hate... well hated each other so it will take time with us" Emma admits as she smiled at Regina.

She had no idea what was going to happen. She would have to date Regina while hiding Logan and Kieran. People at her work knew she had a brother but they thought he was completely different from what he actually is. If Regina found out anything then everyone would. Emma was ashamed off what her professor did and intended on keeping it a secret from everyone. Including Regina.