9

It's the next day. Regina opened Emma's classroom door during break. The blonde jumped and dropped her phone on the floor.

"Dammit. What" Emma asked annoyed.

Regina bent down and picked Emma's phone up. She saw Emma was on photos. There was a picture of her and a 5 year old boy. She frowned confused at who the boy could be. Emma was smiling as she had the boy in her arms and seemed proud of him. The young boy looked so much like Emma it was obvious they were related.

"Who's this young boy" Regina asked.

Emma grabbed the phone fast out of Regina's hand. She turned it off and slipped it into her bra so Regina couldn't get it.

"No one important. That's an old photo" Emma says as she looked annoyed.

"The date said this year. Who is he? A nephew" Regina asked curiously.

"Fine. I have an aunt who lives in Australia. They came to visit and that's her son. That's the first time we met" Emma lied as she stood up from her desk.

"He looks like you. People could mistake him for your son if they didn't know what type of person you were" Regina laughed as she sat down upon Emma's desk.

"Funny. Anyway what do you want" Emma sighed as she pulled her photo out of her bra.

"I need you to give this to your next class. They're going on a trip to Mount Rushmore and guess what" Regina says faking an uncomfortable smile.

"No. I'm not" Emma says knowing exactly what Regina was going to.

"Yep. Your going. Unfortunately so am I. Alex was meant to but has meetings so I have to go. Me, you and the other history teacher Sheldon are the ones going" she says as she sighed out of annoyance.

"Fuck sake. Can I say no"

"If that was a choice I would of. Make sure your class gets these" Regina says putting the letters on the desk.

"Fine. Why you still sat there" Emma asked as she showed how tired she is today.

"I was just about to stand up. The trip is in a months time. Can we at least me civil during it since we have to share a room" Regina asked softly.

"Wait what?! I'm sharing a room with you? We're staying there over night" Emma asked in shock.

"Obviously. You thought we'd fly all the way there just to see that then fly back. No Emma were staying in a hotel near by and flying back 3 in the afternoon. We have to share a room since since were both woman and Shelton has his room" she sighed as she stood up off the desk.

"Fine we can be civil" Emma says as she let out a loud sigh.

"Don't sound too excited" Regina sarcastically comments.

"I'll try but a night with such a hot bitch like you. Oh how are we going to keep our hands off each other" Emma smirked as she sarcastically spoke.

"I'm going to guess quite easily. I don't fuck children miss swan" the brunette replied as she leaned against the desk.

Emma licked her top lip and blew a kiss to annoy Regina. She then looked down and saw Regina's cleavage is on full display.

"Nice tits. Notice how all your dresses do that" Emma asked.

"I do. Thank you for noticing" Regina shrugged while standing up straight.

"Your welcome babes" Emma smirked as she winked.

Regina walked out the classroom and back to hers. Emma sighed as she looked down annoyed. She had planned to take Logan to see a new movie coming out. He was so excited. She picked her phone up and called Kieran.

"Sup little sis" he answered.

"I'm younger by a minute" she sighed sounding annoyed.

"And don't you forget it. Anyway what's up"

"In a month I have to go on a stupid school trip. I can't get out of it and I tried. It's the same weekends I'm meant to take Logan to see the movie. I can't get a refund on those tickets. Can you take him" Emma asked knowing he doesn't want to.

"Oh man. I gotta take him to see the Lego movie 2. The first was awful... ugh fine but only cause I love you both" Kieran sighed as he put his head upon his hand.

"Thank you. Life saver" Emma says in relief.

"Ow my god. One of the guys here might have just got fired" Kieran says laughing as a colleague is taken from the building.

"Why? Who" Emma asked intrigued now.

"Colin. He walked into the boss and his papers fell out his hand. As she tried to catch them he accidentally grabbed her boob. She went mental since it was right after the sexual assault meeting" he says trying hard to hide the laughter inside him.

"Ow god that's awful. Didn't she understand" Emma asked with a chuckle.

"Well she looked at him annoyed. He got scared and forgot to take his hands away because he just stood there in fear. She slapped his hands away and is now dragging him out the building" Kieran laughed as she watched the new guy being thrown out the room.

"Well he should have moved his hands faster. I mean not many men accidentally grab a girls chest so I see where she's coming from" Emma replied with a chuckle.

Her and her brother talked for the rest of the break before the kids came back. She loved hearing his stories about work or stupid friends. They were closer than any siblings in town and wouldn't be who they were without each other.