10

It's a month later. Emma cancelled her date with Alex since Logan got sick. Emma only gave the reason I can't come sorry and Alex knew not to ask questions. Today is the day of the school trip. They arrived in keystone which is in South Dakota.

"Welcome kids to keystone. Now I want you all on your best behaviour here and I'm serious" Regina says as she stood up to be seen on the bus. Everyone started talking again which annoyed her obvious. Emma just chuckled since she knew the only to settle these type of students. "Class! Settle down"

Emma though she would be nice and stood up. She turned and moved Regina out the way which confused the brunette a lot.

"Oi! Shut it!" Emma shouts at so the whole bus could hear her. They all looked and went silent. Regina just sat in shock at the fact they went quiet. "Alright we're here. Don't be stupid but if you cant even do that that then don't get caught"

"No just don't be stupid" Regina quickly says as she stood back up.

"Don't be jealous I can get them quiet" Emma smirked.

Regina just rolled her eyes and walked towards the exit of the bus. She got off with Emma following behind. Regina counted each student off since she knew Emma wouldn't. Sheldon was last off the coach last and the driver closed the door.

"Alright class. This is Mount Rushmore. I want you to take notes about the history of this place and everything around it" Sheldon says to the class.

While he was taking to them Emma and Regina were stood behind the students making sure they were listening. Well Regina was.

"Can I ask you something" Emma asked looking at the brunette.

"Well judging by your intelligence I advice you to ask me many questions" the woman replied as she glanced towards the blonde.

"Not funny. I'm not that dumb that I stoop that far to ask you something like that" Emma replied with a chuckle.

"What is it you wanted to ask me"

"Why do you keep trying to get me fired" Emma asked in one of the softest tones Regina has ever heard.

"Oh umm... you haven't figured it out" Regina asked confused.

"I'm serious. Your so determined to get me fired just because you don't like me. I'm not a bad teacher" Emma asked now back to her normal tone.

"Seriously? You think that's the reason I want you fired? I want you gone because your a poor excuse for a teacher miss swan. I don't get how your a teacher and I don't want this school failing or falling because of someone like you" Regina says now sounding annoyed.

"I'm not that bad Regina and my name is Emma. Not miss swan. Also I'm a good teacher. I will prove I deserve to be a teacher and to let you know I am planning on getting rid off you" Emma says half annoyed half smirking.

"ME?!" Regina says nearly chocking on the air. A few students looked round at them and they both went silent. Once all were looking forward again Regina looked back at Emma. "Me? Your honestly trying to get me fired when I'm the one doing my job around here" the brunette says showing she's insulted.

"Yep and for your information I am doing it because I hate your guts. Be warned 'Miss Mills' I get what I want in this school. How do you think I still actually have a job" Emma smirked before walking towards Sheldon.

The students started walking towards the mountain to start climbing up to the top. They were going to take the path since the school wasn't allowed to let them climb. Regina felt worried. She knew that if Emma was dating Alex that meant her job could truly be on the line. She had to think of something that would stop her from being fired. She knew Emma would sleep with anyone and Regina knew she was very good in bed. she decides to put them together and make a plan to keep her job and get rid of Emma.