16

It's been a month. Regina and Emma still don't class themselves as a couple but with how they act they might as well be. The girls suddenly get along so well but still have the odd arguments about Emma being a child or Regina being too bossy. Emma has stopped doing anything with Alex as she figured now sleeping with Regina will do the same. Today Emma was sat at her desk during break time. Her door opened and Regina walked in.

"Hey" she says smiling.

"Morning good looking" Emma says smirking.

"I asked you not to call me that" Regina sighed while walking around the desk.

She leaned down and kissed Emma softly. The blonde smiled into the kiss. They pulled away and Regina sat in the seat next to Emma.

"So date night tonight. Your house" Emma suggests as she bit into her sandwich.

"Tell me why" Regina asked looked curious at her.

"Does there need to be an answer" Emma asked smirking.

"Yes" Regina smirked.

"Tell me why" Emma smirked as she turned the tables on Regina.

"Touché" Regina replied as she nodded her head to Emma with a smile.

"So your house" Emma smirked proudly.

"Fine. You win. My house it is but one day it will be your house. I've never seen it before"

"It's nothing special. My brother is always there and we are keeping it secret and casual remember" Emma reminds which made Regina sigh.

"Why not tell people now? We have been doing this for a month and are getting along well" the brunette asked as she held Emma's hands in her own.

"In time. I want to stay in our little bubble just a little while longer" Emma says as she placed her hand on Regina's thigh.

"Your a child. Not in school" Regina sighed slapping Emma's hand away.

"Fine. Bells about to go. Give me a kiss and get out" Emma replied before pocking her lips out.

Regina rolled her eyes before kissing Emma softly. She left the classroom to get back to her office. Then Mitchel and Mia walked into the room smirking.

"Ow my god" Mitchel says as they walked towards Emma.

"What" the blonde replied clueless.

"We just saw who came walking out your classroom smiling and come in to see you smiling" Mia says as she sat on Emma's desk.

"I'm smiling cause I just told her how much her boobs show when she bends over. Why she was smiling I have no idea? Maybe she's crazy" Emma lied as she laughed.

"That's no fun. I was hoping to get a juicy story about you and the assistant head mistress getting it on" Mitchel says leaning on Emma's desk.

"I'm afraid not. Have you heard the shit come out of her mouth for fuck sake" Emma laughed.

"I know right" the tall boy agreed.

"At least your still doing it with king" Mia adds referring to Alex.

"Well like I said. Gotta keep my job don't I and it's her or Regina so I'll go for the less crazy one thanks" Emma says making the students laugh.

Regina wasn't far from the classroom. She could hear the conversation. She just rolled her eyes and hoped Emma was joking. Regina went to her office where Alex was sat in the brunette chair.

"Can I help you miss king" Regina asked with a soft smile.

Alex stood up and walked towards Regina. She placed her hands on the shorter woman's hips and moved in close.

"Actually it's what you can do for me" Alex smirked as she moved closer.