31

While Kieran took Logan to school Regina read her note.

Regina,
I'm sorry this is written but you probably already know I'm gone. I should have told you this awhile ago but I do care about you and I know you do too. The two months together were amazing. Your an amazing girl and I can't believe I have to leave you so soon. Being my ex girlfriend now breaks my heart since I didn't want this and I just wanted to be with you. Since we met I felt the connection between us. I'll miss you wherever I end up. Help yourself in this work and don't rely on people. I've said this so many times and I'll say it again. I love you.
-Emma xxx

Regina frowned at the note. It was confusing. Lots of things didn't add up. Kieran then walked into the house. He came into the lounge and saw Regina looking confused.

"You figures it out" he asked in the doorway.

"Figured what out" she asked confused.

"Emma didn't write real letters. She changed them so there was clues in them. The letter starts off confusing but read it again and pick out the clues" he says as he sat down on the arm chair. Regina placed the letter on the table the same time kieran put his on. "See mine starts with I know your smart so you probably figured out what I've done already. She knew I'd figure it out"

"Well mine says two months. We never made it that far. So we have to decode Emma's note and it will tell us what we have to do" Regina asked still confused.

Meanwhile Emma was still tied to a chair. Micheal and Jane has left her there and not bothered to do anything. Emma reached her hand into her back pocket and started rummaging for it.

"Where are you" she whispered to herself.

Emma pulled out a pocket knife. She started cutting at the rope holding her two hands behind her. The door then opened. Emma folded the knife and hid it in her hand quickly. She looked up to see Jane stood there.

"Hey gorgeous" she says smirking. 

"Sup bitch" Emma replied smiling.

"Awe how cute? I saw your girlfriend yesterday after she finished work by the way. She's really hot... so is the girl she had her tongue in her mouth" Jane says laughing afterwords.

"What? Don't be stupid. You can't bullshit a bullshitter" Emma says looking at her like she's stupid.

"Ok fine you win. She wasn't but I think I can get her now I know ur broken up. I'll fuck her then cheat and make sure she sees" Jane says smirking at Emma in the door way.

That's when she figured everything out. Jane made sure Emma caught them. Her walking in on them wasn't an accident. Jane never loved her and it was all part of her stupid scam.

"You made sure I caught you. Why" Emma asked curiously.

"Well I got lots of your shit and money causing you to be bankrupt and I kept the house. Who would pass off an opportunity like that" Jane laughed like it was a stupid question. Emma continued cutting the rope now. Jane leaned close and frowned at her hard. "I'm a new woman now baby. I go for richer men and share the money with Micheal and my son. Which reminds me my little one will be at school with yours. I hope he doesn't start a fight because I definitely told him not to"

"Don't you dare! They are 5 years old for god sake" Emma snapped angry.

"There also half brothers" Jane smirked.

Emma's mouth dropped. She figured out who got Jane pregnant. Micheal.

"No... he got you... no" Emma says shocked.

"Ow yes. I guess Michaels juice down below never fails. That means you might end up pregnant again before you die" she says smirking at Emma before bitting her lip.