38

Regina took a deep breath and looked back up at Dayanara.

"As we both know my parents didn't except me. I first came out at 18 and introduced them to my girlfriend at that point" Regina starts.

Flashback
________________________________

"Mum? Dad" Regina says as she walked into the kitchen holding a girls hand.

"Yes Regina" a rich older woman's voice said.

Regina went over to the island and smiled at them. Both parents noticed the hands. They looked curiously as they stood the other side of the island and waited for the daughter to talk.

"Who is this" the man asked trying to act calm.

"This is Amelia. She's my girlfriend. I'm a lesbian" Regina says as she smiled to the girl next to her.

Both parents smiled but Regina saw in there eyes the frustration and angry they held. Her dad stood up straight and walked around the island. He hugged his daughter aggressively since he was mad.

"Get outside now. We need to talk" he whispered with anger in his voice.

Regina swallowed hard as she pulled away. She hid her fear and started walking towards the door.

"I'll be back in a second Am" Regina says looking back at her girlfriend.

"Ok" she replied a little confused.

The taller man followed his daughter out. They went to the front doubt doors which was huge. They stood outside and waited for the door to close.

"Dad please. I" Regina starts.

She is cut off by her fathers hand striking her across the face. An instant pain stung her cheek and a red hand print appeared.

"How dare you? How dare you come into my home and announce such an atrocious thing? I warned you Regina. We brought you up to be normal not a woman shagger" he snapped with anger.

"I can't help who I like. I've been with her for a year and I love her" Regina says shaking with fear.

The man struck her across the face once again. Causing more pain on his daughter. She stumbled back in hope he won't do it again.

"Don't ever day you love her again. That is disgusting. Your mother is in there now talking with her. You will go to a catholic camp. They will straighten you up and make you normal again. You must be possessed by a gay demon" he threatens as he moved closer to his daughter.

His eyes were full of anger and her snare sent shivers down her spine. She looked down and swallowed hard. Regina moves back and let a breath out she never knew she held.

"I'm done with this dad! I'm moving to Sacramento and I'm going to become a teacher. I refuse to let you change who I am. I hate you and mum. Your not my parents. Your just Mr and Mrs Mills. The rich couple on the block" Regina says not even looking at the man in front.

"Fine! Go! Your not my daughter. I don't want one who is as awful as you. When you realise your place in this world Regina don't come running to me or your mother. We shall leave as well. Now you and that girl are together we will be a laughing stock here. I'm taking your mother and going to Miami. I always said I'd leave this house to my eldest child. Since your not my child anymore I guess I'm leaving it to your sister. Enjoy hell Regina Mills. That's where all bad catholic's go" he says striking more fear into Regina.

"I'm not catholic. Just because you brought me up that way doesn't make me one. I don't want the house. I don't want you as parents. I don't want this life. I hate it. You named us all queen or king in different languages. That's just stupid. This life is shit and I hate it. I hate you. That's why I'm leaving and I'm never coming back. I want a new life. Away from you and away from all of you. Fuck you and I'll see you in hell" Regina snapped before storming back into the house.

She went into the kitchen where she saw Amelia and her mum talking angry. The young girl looked to Regina who was also angry.

"Gina" she says walking towards her.

"Come on. Let's go" Regina says holding her hand.

Regina's father walked into the room angry. The girls pushed passed him and left the house. The parents looked at each other shocked.

"Where did we go wrong in raising her? She was always the stranger one" the older woman says with a sigh.

"She is not our daughter now"

Regina slammed the door shut. In the room between the kitchen and the front door was all of Regina's siblings. In the girls there was Reina (spanish) aged 17. Then Reine (French) Who's 13. Then Königin (German) which is shortened to Koni aged 7. The boys were called Roi (French) which is 15. Then König (German) 10. Then Rex (latin) now 14. Lastly there was Rey (spanish) who's 9.

"Ow my god..." Rex says shocked at the conversation.

"She didn't even say goodbye" Koni says looking down. She was the youngest and the closest with Regina. "Why didn't she say goodbye" she asked any of her siblings.

"Because our parents are cruel. We always knew this day would come" Reina says frowning hard at the situation.