33

"What? How am I a fool" Emma asked confused.

"We don't really have Regina or Kieran. We will have him now though. How do you think he will feel if he finds out you saved a woman you dated for a month over your own brother" Jane replied as she laughed aloud.

"Wait your telling me it was a lie" Emma asked shocked and scared.

"Well of course. Did you honestly believe all that crap? I just needed you to pick Kieran" Micheal says laughing loads.

Emma started shaking. Micheal and Jane left the room. Emma just sat there fearing anything that could happen. She then heard the sound of a window behind her open. The blonde jumped and snapped her head round. She saw Regina roll in through the window.

"Shit. This is why a girl like me doesn't do this" she says as she tried standing up.

"Your here? You found me" Emma says smiling.

"Yeah thanks to kieran. I'm gonna get you out of here" Regina says walking to Emma.

"Not now. There gonna be back soon. Message Kieran and tell him to go to your house. He's in trouble. Come back and get me later. I'm not sure i can keep my cool though" Emma says starting calm but becoming worried.

"Just stay strong. I have something to tell you. I'm 2 months pregnant and going to have a baby" Regina says with a slight smile to reassure Emma.

"A baby? Ow my god" Emma says now starting to smile.

"Stay strong. I want you to help me with this so I promise to help and sort this all out" Regina says realising this is insane.

She leaned in and kissed Emma softly. The girls smiled at each other softly. They then heard footsteps coming towards the room. Regina ran to the window and climbed out of it. She fell down to the bottom floor forgetting she was on second. She brushed it off and started running towards the trees. Jane walked into Emma's room. She cut the rope on the chair.

"What's going on" Emma asked confused.

Jane stood her up and pinned her against the wall. Emma was so confused what was going on. Jane started kissing Emma. She kept her there so she couldn't pull away or move. Emma moves her head so Jane head butted the wall. She looked furious and held Emma up against the wall.

"Really" she asked annoyed.

"Says the one who's kissing me without my permission" Emma replied frowning.

"I'm just doing my job. Now let's do this the easy way and not the hard way" Jane asked smirking at the blonde in front.

Emma just looked at her. She has her head moved to one side so she's not able to be kissed unexpectedly. She looked down scared.

"Please... just let me go. Please" I beg as u feel like I'm going to cry.

"I can't. It's my life or yours. I'm happy with someone else dying if it means I can live"