2

Emma walked into the staff room the next day. She saw Regina stood by the coffee maker making herself a coffee. Emma rolled her eyes and walked over to the sofa. She sat down and put her feet up on the table. Alex stood in front of everyone and smiled at them.

"So welcome back to a new school term. As you may have met her yesterday our new assistant head has joined us. Everyone this is Regina Mills" Alex announced to the group of teachers.

Everyone looked round and greeted her. All but Emma. She just looked at her phone not bothered.

"Hello all of you. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to working with you all" Regina says with a smile.

"Also we have a new teacher. His name is Leo Cooper. He will teach drama along with Cindy" Alex says gesturing to a man who now stood up.

He was sat next to Emma who still didn't pay any attention. Like Regina everyone greets him with hellos and waves. Emma couldn't care if they introduced one of the back street boys. Then again Emma never liked those boys. Leo sat down next to Emma and smiled at her.

"Hi. I'm Leo. It's nice to meet you. Your really pretty by the way" he says shyly.

"Hi. I'm Emma and I'm gay as fuck. Anything else" the blonde replied not even bothering to look at the man. Regina laughed quickly at Emma while she sat down. "Can I help you" she asked looking up.

"No. Just when a man gives you a compliment dear it doesn't mean there always hitting on you" Regina says with a sassy smirk.

"Is that because no one has ever hit on you" Emma says with a sarcastic pout.

"I'll have you know may of people like what they see. I saw you checking me out yesterday so that's already one" Regina smirked.

"Yeah I checked you out cause your body is banging and your hot. You on the other hand are a bitch. As soon as you open your mouth the magics gone"

"Oh your trying to be funny. How cute" Regina sarcastically says as she smirked.

Emma put her phone down on the table and stood up. She went over to where Regina was sat and sat next to her. She got close to her face with a smirk. Everyone watched them amused of the argument.

"You got a lot of nerve standing up to me sweet cheeks. You'll learn around here I'm very talented and not just with my tongue" Emma says before she ran her tongue across her top lip.

Emma winked at Regina with a smirk before standing up. She grabbed her phone and walked out of the staff room. Regina just looked shocked and confused. She faced Alex who was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Is she like this all the time" Regina asked surprised.

"Only with people she doesn't like or know. If you try to be civil with her she will get bored and stop" Cindy says as she sits down in Emma's seat.

"Seriously how is she a teacher" Regina asked with a laugh.

"She's a good teacher" Alex says as she left the staff room.

"Is she" the brunette asked looking around at rest of her co-workers.

"God no. She's terrible. She's lucky she doesn't teach a core subject like English or maths" a teacher named Denis replied quickly.

"So how the hell is she a teacher" Regina asked shocked.

"Her and Alex are best friend. I'm her eyes Emma is great and can't do wrong" Cindy sighed before biting her biscuit.

"Well I will get rid of her. I'm going to destroy that girl. She's only an immature prankster" Regina says sounding annoyed just thinking about Emma.

"Well good luck with that" a teacher named maya says with a laugh.

Meanwhile Emma was sat in her classroom. Alex walked in and quickly closed the door. Emma looked up at her and smiled.

"Hi there" the blonde says with a smile.

Alex was a short girl with dark red hair that was cut into a punk pixie. She was very pretty. Emma stood up as Alex made her way over.

"Hey. You seem to have really pissed Regina off already" she laughed.

"Mission completed" Emma smirked.

Alex laughed and went on her top toes. Hers and Emma's lips joined together. The blonde held the shorter woman's body close to hers. As they pulled away from there kiss there bodies split apart.

"I have to get to work. See you later" Alex says as she walked backwards.

"Bye hot stuff" Emma smirked with a wave.

Alex left the room and quickly walked away to her office. Mia and Mitchel walked in with a grin.

"So you date the head mistress" Mia asked as she sat down on Emma's desk.

"Ow god no" Emma replied looking disgusted.

"So you just make out with no strings attached" Mitchel smirked.

"Well I need a way to keep my job don't I? As you can tell I can't be fucked to teach so I have to find away to make money" Emma shrugged as she sat at her desk.

"Sneaky babes" Mitchel says with a smile that showed he was impressed.

"Yeah sneaky. Fuck the head for your job" Mia agreed.

"I know. I am good" Emma laughed making the students laugh.