17

"Actually it's what you can do for me" Alex smirked as she moved closer.

"What are you doing" Regina asked confused.

"I know your single. I've seen that look you have. Come on" Alex says moving in closer.

Regina placed her hand between there lips to stop Alex. The head mistress frowned with confusion as she wasn't use to that. Regina stepped back still wondering what Alex was doing.

"No thanks Alex. I try to keep things professional here" Regina replied as she walked to sit on her desk.

"Are you being serious" Alex asked with a chuckle.

"Of course not. Alex your my boss. That's a bit awkward" Regina says as she replied to an email on her laptop.

Alex looked annoyed before walking out. She headed towards Emma's classroom. Meanwhile Emma was teaching a class. The class was throwing things and talking lots. Mitchel and Mia were sat on Emma's desk with her.

"Miss king" a student says as she approached the classroom.

Everyone moved back into their seats and acted like they were doing the work. Emma just stayed sat there and looked at the class like she was watching them in case they spoke. Alex walked in and saw what appeared to be them learning. It confused her a little but she shrugged it off.

"Miss swan. A word" the brunette girl asked.

"Sure" Emma says as she walked out. Emma closed the door behind her so none of the kids heard. She looked at Alex who didn't look happy or sad. Just emotionless. "What's up" Emma asked with a slight smile.

Alex looked both ways before kissing Emma. The blonde was confused and moved back a little.

"What? Haven't done this for like a month now. Haven't you missed me" Alex asked.

She leaned back in a kissed Emma. Regina walked out of her office and saw. She frowned now annoyed and walked down the hall the other way. Emma pulled away from Alex still confused from this.

"Why now? We broke whatever this was off a month ago" Emma asked stepping back.

"Because I'm lonely Emma. I've missed you. Don't you want to" Alex asked confused.

"I'm not sure. Ask me in another month" Emma replied before walking into her classroom.

Alex sighed since that was typical Emma. She walked back to her office annoyed. As Emma closed the door her class all started moving.

"So what did she want" Mia asked sitting on Emma's desk.

"Long story. Not involving you" Emma replied smirking.

She took her phone out and went to Regina's name. She started typing.

Emma: Hey. What time tonight xx

Regina: I don't know. Whenever x

Emma: I have to go home and change so how about 7?? Xx

Regina: sounds good. I just have one question first x

Emma: what's up x

Regina: are you hiding anything from me?

Emma: no. Why would you think that? X

Regina: just wondering. See you later x

Emma looked confused. She didn't know what was going on with everyone. Alex was being weird and now Regina is. What didn't she know? More importantly. What did Regina know? If she knows about Logan or even Alex Emma is screwed. She will find out what Regina knows.