32

Regina and Kieran went through the notes and found the clues. They were little things like Emma calling Regina girl not woman.

"She's at Janes house. The second one in from town" Regina says figuring it out.

"How did you get that" he asked confused.

"Two months. We didn't get that far like I said. The two is the number on the house. The second one in from town" she explained.

"That's genius" Kieran smiled as he jumped up.

"Wait... what does this part mean? Since we met I felt the connection between us? There wasn't one. And on ur letter it says stay here. What is she on about" Regina asked looking at the notes.

"One of us needs to stay here. She wants one here to be the connection to check everything is ok" he says looking down at her.

"So who stays" Regina asked knowing this might affect her pregnancy.

"I think I should. I know them and I don't want you hurt. Then again my letter said stay here and yours said connection. She wants to to be the connection that tells me what's going on. She wants you to go"

"I'm pregnant. Your the first person I've told other than the doctor. Is it safe for the baby for me to go" Regina admits as she looked scared.

"Yes it is. You'll be ok. You have to sneak in and find her. If is a normal house it shouldn't be too hard" Kieran replied softly as he looked down to see if here was a bump.

"Okey. I can do this"

Meanwhile Emma was caught cutting herself out. Jane ties her chair to a table and her hands either side of the table. Micheal walked into the room holding three pictures and three buttons. He placed the buttons in front of Emma and turn them on so they glowed pale blue. He then placed the photos down but upside down so she couldn't see.

"This is your way to save yourself and your family" he says as he pulled up a chair to sit opposite her.

"What? It's just white paper and a button" she asked confused.

A cold blade was pressed against her neck causing her to flinch back. Jane had hold of her with a knife to her throat.

"Let him explain" she ordered.

"Each photo is someone you love. You get to pick two to save" Micheal says as he reacted for the first one. He turned it over and Emma leaned forward to see who. "Kieran"

 "Kieran"

"No... Kieran" Emma says as she saw the photo of him and knew what was happening.

"Logan" Micheal continues.

"Not Logan! Get him out of this" Emma shouts as she fought to be free

"Shut up!" Micheal snapped looking up. He turned the final photo over. "Finally. Regina"

"What? She's not involved in this" Emma says quickly scared now

"I want you to pick two people. The two you pick will live. The other will die. But! We also have Kieran kidnapped. He has the same but instead of him it's you. If he picks someone you don't then they all survive" Micheal explains as he lied the whole way.

"So if I don't pick Regina and he does then she lives" Emma asked confused.

"Exactly. Put your mind in his shoes. Who would he pick and who could you save" Micheal asked smirking at Emma evilly.

Jane uncut one of Emma's hands so she can pick. Micheal placed a timer with 2:00 across. It was a timer counting down how long she had. He played the time and the 2 minutes began.

"Firstly I'm saving Logan. I can't let him die" Emma says pressing the button under Logan's name. The light changed to green. "Now Kieran would pick me as well as Logan which means Regina wasn't picked. If I pick Regina and he picks me then he is left to die" Emma says confused.

"Ow did I forget to say we have Regina as well. She will be picking names. They all know about this" Jane adds smirking.

"So if I pick Logan and Regina. Kieran will pick me and Logan. If you said Regina knows then she'll me smart and will pick kieran and Logan and that means everyone is picked... I hope" Emma says planning everything out.

"Pick now Emma" Micheal says standing up.

She shut her eyes and pushed Regina's name. It glowed green causing a smile on Michaels face. He laughed out loud at his genius plan.

"You are one fool Emma swan" he laughed while Jane joined in.