44

"Emma if you want no one here hurt then follow me out the house and to my car" Jane says as she locked contact with Emma.

"Fine but give me two seconds" Emma sighed as she turned to face Regina.

"Your not" Regina starts.

Emma leaned in and kissed her to cut her off. She slipped her hand into Regina's back pockets both sides of her jeans as if she was squeezing her ass. She took the pocket knife out of her pocket that Emma made her keep hold off. Regina felt it and turned a little so Jane didn't see what Emma was doing. They slowly pulled away and rested there heads against each other's.

"Trust me. Don't follow me. Don't tell Kieran. I love you so much and I truly hope to see you again one day" Emma says as she kept her hands in Regina's pockets.

"I love you more. I'm going to miss you" Regina softly says as she pulled her back into a hug.

"I can't come back here. Sort everything out with your parents. I'm gonna get out of this and get back home ready to leave for Miami. Come with me please" Emma whispered into Regina's ear so no one else heard.

They pulled away and kissed one last time. Regina cupped her cheek and smiled softly.

"Be safe" she whispered.

"Always am" Emma smirked.

The girls pulled away and Emma looked at Jane. She walked over to her which made the smoking woman smirk.

"Come on then baby. Let's get going before Micheal kills me as well" Jane says quietly to Emma.

"Alright. Bye guys" Emma waved before they left the room.

The went out the house and to the car. Emma got in the back so she didn't have to sit next to Jane and have the same mistake happen as last time. Jane smirked as she looked round at her. She then started driving.

"So baby where you heading off to? I heard you were leaving" Jane asked now looking at the road.

"I'm not telling you. Why can't you let us just go? One person knows and she's part of this now" Emma sighed as she sat forward.

Jane stopped the car. She looked round at Emma and frowned curiously. The blonde looked confused at what she was thinking.

"Did you really love her" Jane asked.

"So much... I don't want to leave here because of her" Emma replied proving she wasn't lying.

"I can't promise you and Kieran will survive this but I'll make sure she is out of it and won't get killed or hurt from this" Jane softly says as she looked at the wheel.

"I know you were tricking me the first time. Did you truly love my" Emma asked.

"I did... but I grew to love Micheal and he paid me a lot" she admits shamefully. It was silent for a few seconds. "Did you love me"

"You know I did but you broke my heart so bad" Emma sighed as she rested against her seat.

"I can't save you from this. He will kill me and I'm not dying for anyone in this world" Jane says before starting to drive off.

Emma sat worries. She had Regina's pocket knife in her pocket and her phone in her other. She knew she could die if she didn't do something now. Once she's there then she is trapped there. Can Emma get out?