42

"Ok before mum comes in and before I talk to anyone I want to speak to Daya now" Regina ordered as she looked at her room mate. Dayanara stood up and the girls walked to the kitchen. "What the hell" Regina asked annoyed.

"I... I had your dads number. You need to talk to them and sort this out. I will not let you just let Emma go" Daya sighed as she looked at the furious brunette.

"How do you have his number? Why is Reina here" Regina asked so confused now.

"Fine. I'll tell you but you won't like it. I use to date Reina and when we broke up we stayed friends. She asked me to make sure your ok here and watch over you" Dayanara says softly as she looked down.

"That's fine though. I'm happy if you guys are happy. Why wouldn't I be? Why didn't you tell me before" Regina questioned quickly.

"Your parents knew... they didn't like it a single bit but still accepted it" she softly says as she held her best friends hand.

"They what?" Regina says softly but shocked. Tears instantly built in her eyes as she remembered the pain her father inflicted on her for being gay. "Why didn't they accept me" she asked feeling like she would cry.

"Me and Reina broke up a month before I moved in with you so it was 3 years ago they accepted her" Daya softly says.

"How could they do that to me? They are the reason I can't see any of my siblings" Regina says now letting a single tear out.

"I'm sorry. Please go talk to them though. Emma will be leaving soon and you have to go with her. Please" Daya begged now hugging Regina.

"Ok but I hate him so much now even more" she sighed as she pulled away.

Regina walked into the lounge. They were all sat down now in silence and awkwardly. Regina saw Emma on the arm chair look round at her. She went over and sat on her lap. She kissed the blonde softly on the lips before looking her in the eyes.

"I love you" she says for the first time.

"You do" Emma asked.

"More than you know" Regina smiled.

"I love you too" Emma replied smiling brightly.

Regina kissed her once again before looking round at her sister and father. Daya walked in and sat next to Reina.

"Where's mum" Regina asked awkwardly.

"In the car. Regina we are divorced. She's changed a lot" Andrew replied softly.

"Actually I'm here. Regina? Ow how I have missed you. You must be what... 31 now" an older woman says walking into the lounge.

"Mother" Regina says shocked to see what she was wearing.

She wasn't wearing any fancy rich people clothes like usual. She was dressed casually.

"I told you. Good to see you Mia" Andrew sighed.

"I would say like wise Andrew but no. So Regina is this your lucky girlfriend" Mia says now looking back at Regina.

"Lucky? What's going on" Regina asked confused.

"Well of course. Any girl would be lucky to have you" Mia laughed.

"Mum" a teenaged girl says as he walked into the room.

"Yes Amy" she replied with a smile.

"Anna is mad because I had to come here. Can't I go home" she sighed with her arms crossed.

"No. Your girlfriend can wait. Your 13 years old you'll live" Mia sighed before looking back at Regina.

"Wait a minute! You have another daughter? Who is gay and you accept" Regina questioned.

"Well yes. I accept anyone for who they are now. Most of your siblings come to visit me often which is amazing"

Regina stood up and walked out the room ready to cry. She went to the kitchen and let all her tears out. Emma stood up and followed her out. She saw Regina crying while leaning against the island.

"How could she do this to me" Regina asked now looking round at Emma.

"Do what? Regina please explain to me everything that's going on" Emma asked a she hugged her girlfriend tight.