12

Regina was in the bathroom changing and brushing her teeth. Emma was sat on the bed tired. She had already changed and done everything Regina was doing. The brunette came into the room. She was in shorts and a tank top like she always is when sleeping. Emma smirked at how Regina's body was amazing.

"Nice" she says bitting her lip.

"What" Regina asked looking at her confused.

"Body. It's good" Emma replied as she looked Regina up and down.

The brunette rolled her eyes and sat down on her bed. Emma knew Regina was messing with her earlier. She stood up and sat on the bed next to her. Regina raised her eyebrow in confusion. Emma sat close to her and rested her forehead on Regina's.

"What are you doing" she asked still confused.

"What you wanted to do earlier" Emma smirked.

Regina knew what she had to do. She moved forward and crashed her lips into Emma's. Shock was the only thing Emma could feel. She didn't expect her to actually get kissed. Regina held Emma's cheek and refused to open her eyes during the kiss. As Emma properly joined the kiss it became the most passionate thing either of them had done. They both slowly started pulling away and let there heads rest against each other.

"Whoa... Umm I have to go freshen up" Regina says standing up quickly.

She rushed to the bathroom and closed the door quickly. She looked in the mirror still shocked at what happened in that kiss. Her finger brushed her lips which sent chills down her spine. She couldn't for the life of her figure out why that kiss was passionate. Emma was also trying to figure that out.

"What just happened? She hated me and now she just kissed me" Emma whispered to herself.

Regina came back out of the bathroom. Before Emma could speak the brunette sat back down on the bed and kissed Emma again instantly. Emma deepened the kiss quickly. They both were confused what happened but knew they wanted this kiss. Emma had her hands on Regina's cheeks. The blonde then pulled away quickly and was looking down.

"Whats wrong" Regina asked confused.

"You hate me and I hate you. What are we doing" Emma asked still looking down.

"I don't know. Your a really good kisser so why not have a bit of hate sex" Regina smirked. Emma didn't know if she could sleep with Regina. She didn't know if she could sleep with anyone after what happened 5 years ago. "You have sex all the time with random people. Why's this different"

Regina needed to have sex with Emma. If she doesn't she can't get Emma fired. Her plan fully lies on this. Emma knew if she wanted to keep up her image then she had to do it. Did she keep her reputation or keep herself from being hurt?

"Should we be having sex when all these children are here" Emma asked now looking up at her.

"I guarantee your not that good to make me that loud they can actually hear us" Regina chuckled with a smirk.

"You wanna bet"

Regina smirked and winked at her. She knew Emma was competitive with anything. Emma saw she was one of the hottest people she knew and as she just found out the best kisser. Emma shrugged off everything and leaned in to kiss her again. They both didn't like the fact they can feel a connection between them. The door then knocked.

"Yo em. Miss mills. We're all going for supper  now" Sheldon says while knocking.

"Guess we're having hate sex later" Emma smirked before getting off the bed.

She went to the door and walked out. Sheldon looked in to see Regina still sat on the bed confused.

"I'll catch up" Regina quickly says.

Emma and Sheldon walked on to get the kids. Regina wiped her mouth and looked disgusted that she had to kiss Emma. Her personality was so bad. She was shocked that it was this hard but knew Emma would give in. She just sighed and walked out the room. As she did she saw Emma and Sheldon getting the kids to come out for supper.