5

It's nearly the end of the day. Regina walked into the head teachers office and smiled at her.

"Hi Alex" she says making her presence known.

"Ow Hi Regina. Take a seat" Alex replied offering a chair.

"Why thank you. I was wondering if I could do a meeting with certain teachers one by one to see how they are doing and settling in with the new year" Regina asked knowing she has a plan up her sleeve.

"I don't see why that's a problem. Who do you have in mind"

"Well I would like a teacher from each department. You of course would be there to ask any of your questions"

"That sounds good. When"

"After there last class. I'll send an email to the teachers to meet up in my office and we can start there" Regina says with a smile.

"Alright then. Have a good rest of the day miss Mills" Alex smiled as Regina stood up.

The brunette woman waved as she left. She went back to her office and sat at her desk. Regina started typing on the computer with a devilish smirk. She had a plan to try and get Emma fired. On her list of names was definitely Emma swan and some other teachers she randomly picked.

Meanwhile Emma was in her class with her feet up on the desk. They were watching the Big Bang theory on Netflix. Her laptop then got an email. She looked at it and saw it was from Regina. Emma rolled her eyes and left it.

"Oi Emma. Miss mills is coming" Dom says quickly.

Emma sat up and turned the tv off. Regina walked into the class and saw Emma sat still looking at the class and the class all quickly look down as if they were working. She sighed and went to Emma.

"Miss swan nice to see you working" Regina sarcastically said as she closed the door.

"Hey I'm working. There learning about... what was is Lucien" Emma asked as she looked to the French nerd.

"Hitler" she snapped.

"Ow yeah. We're learning about hitler" Emma says as she looked at the assistant head.

"Whatever miss swan. I know you ignored my email so I come to talk to you in person. Me and miss king are having a meeting with a teacher from each department and luckily for us you are one of them" Regina informs with a smile.

"You picked me purposely didn't you? Just can't resist me" Emma smirked.

Regina laughed slightly at Emma's comment. She leaned against the desk and made sure she was close to Emma. Everyone in the class watched them curiously as to what will happen.

"Ow miss swan... don't underestimate me. I'll see you at this meeting and if you don't show then don't bother showing up tomorrow for work" Regina says as she locked eyes with Emma.

"I'll be there. Now get the bloody hell out my face" Emma smirked.

"Goodbye miss swan" Regina says as she moved away from Emma's desk.

"Bye babes" Emma says with a wave. The brunette walked out the classroom as she sighed at the stupidity of the blonde teacher. "Bloody hell" Emma sighed.

"I recon she likes you" Mia says with a laugh.

"Ow I assure you I don't date immature woman" Regina says walking back into the class.

They all laughed but Emma smirked. She then laughed a little as Regina walk away. Emma turned the projector back on and played Big Bang theory. The class watched as much as they could until the bell went signalling the end of the day. Everyone stood up and left.

"Laters em" Dom says as he fist pumped her.

"Laters D. Don't forget my chocolate tomorrow that you owe me" she says with a laugh.

Emma picked her phone up and saw Kieran messaged. She looked confused and opened the message.

Kieran: Hey. Get home fast. You won't believe who's here.

Emma: I'm gonna be late home. Who's there?

Emma was confused who could be there. She was about to put her phone down when it vibrates in her hand. Emma looked to see Kieran messages back.

Kieran: hard to explain. Just get home as fast as you can. Don't worry I'll pick Logan up.

Emma: your so confusing. The stupid assistant head needs me to stay for a meeting but I'll be home quick.

Emma then collected all her stuff before leaving the classroom. She walked to the assistant heads office and entered. Regina's head snapped up and she frowned hard.

"What do you want" Regina growled.

"You told me to come here. I need this to be quick I've got somewhere to be" Emma says sitting down.

"Most people knock. We have to wait for Alex" she sighed as she looked back down at her paperwork. The door then knocked. "Come in"

Alex walked in and smiled at both woman. She waved at them before sitting next to Regina.

"Hi. So Regina do you want to start" Alex says looking at the assistant head.

"Yes. I just have a few questions for you about yourself and the new school year" Regina says reading off a sheet of paper.

"Be quick. I got to get going" Emma rushed.

"Glad you care miss swan. My first question is are you actually teaching your classes the correct syllabus" Regina asked causing a confused look on Emma's face to appear.

"Yeah I got no fucking clue what that word mean" Emma laughed with a shrug.

"You teaching them the right things for the test" Alex asked.

"Ow got it. Yeah of course I am" Emma replied as she relaxed in the chair.

"Really? What were your first class this morning learning" Regina asked with a smirk.

"I don't remember of the top of my head. Can't we do this tomorrow I really have to go" Emma sighed.

"I'm sure we can. Right Regina" Alex asked as she looked at the woman next to her.

"Ow am I keeping you from a date" Regina asked with an eye roll.

"No. Just ask your shit and let me go" Emma sighed as she lifted on leg to rest on the chair next to her.

"Have you seen any bullying going on around here"

"Yeah always. All the nerdy ones get bullied but you can't stop that cause they keep doing it" Emma replied shrugging.

"Miss swan there is away to solve everything. Even teachers who don't care can be sorted out" Regina replied with a smirk.