28

Unknown: I'm outside. If you take too long then I'll come and get you

Emma read the message on her phone. She stood up from her bed and folded the pieces of paper. On one she wrote Kieran. The one next to it she wrote 18 year old Logan. Final one had the name Regina written across it. She placed the across her bed before walking out the room. She left her phone on the bed so no one could call or come after her. She left the house and saw a cherry red Ferrari with Jane sat inside. She walked over and got into the car.

"Hey baby. You might want the seat belt on. This has some speed" the sexy blonde woman says smirking at Emma.

"How can you afford this" Emma asked confused.

"I'm a gold digging baby. I've been married and divorced more times than your son can count. Unfortunately one of them got me pregnant" Jane replied as she started the engine back up.

Emma clipped her seat belt in just before Jane started driving. She sped down the street fast. Emma watched out the window. Memories of her life played in her mind. Good ones. Bad ones. Times when she was scared and times when she was filled with joy. Her favourite was when Logan was born. He was the most amazing thing to happen to Emma. The memory of walking in one Jane and Micheal played.

"Did you ever care about me" Emma asked looking at her ex girlfriend.

"Yes. I did very much" Jane softly replied.

"So why did you do it" she asked sounding a little hurt.

"Money. He convinced me I'd get further in the world with money than you. He payed me lots of money to sleep with him even though I knew what he did to you" she admits softly while glancing at Emma.

"So you chose money" Emma asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry em" Jane apologises sounding like she meant it.

Jane stopped the car to look at Emma. She placed her hand on her ex girlfriends shoulder and turned it so she could see her. Emma locked eyes with Jane.

"Are you going to kill me or is Micheal" Emma asked while shaking.

"I don't know what he wants to do. I'm only here to get you to him"

Emma made a plan in her head. She knew it would save her life and her family's.

"I wasn't lying. I missed you" Emma softly says.

"I know. Know you loved me" Jane replied as she moved some of Emma's hair behind her ear. She cupped the blondes cheek and smiled softly at her. "You haven't changed a single bit have you... I loved you too Emma" Jane admits not taking her eyes off Emma.

The woman with blonde curly hair leaned in to kiss the woman she had pretty much just kidnapped. Emma stuck with her plan and kissed Jane back. Only softly against the lips. They pulled away and kept looking at each other.

"We better get going" Emma says now looking out the front window.

"Yes we should. Micheal will arrive in the morning and if I don't have you there he will not be happy" Jane replied before starting up the car again.

Emma hates herself for what she just did. Even though her and Regina broke up she felt bad and felt like she was cheating. Not only that. She swore she'd never give Jane another chance. She swore if she ever saw her again she would kill her before she kissed her. She couldn't believe where she put her lips. But Emma knew to survive and see her son again she had to pretend to still love Jane. She just thanked her lucky stars she still didn't love Jane... or did she?