19

"What else don't I know Emma" Regina asked feeling hurt.

"It's none of your business" Emma snapped hard.

"So your hiding something? Tell me" Regina ordered.

"Why? Your not my wife. You only just became my girlfriend and we've been doing whatever this is for a month so what give you the right to know about me" Emma asked now getting into her face annoyed.

"I knew this wouldn't work. I knew there was something. Your still sleeping with Alex for your job aren't you" Regina says now raising her voice.

"FOR FUCK SAKE REGINA! NO I'M NOT AND I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU" Emma shouts in frustration.

"Your a fucking liar. I saw you. Just get out of my house. I don't want to date someone who keeps things from me"

"I don't have to tell you everything"

Regina could see it in Emma's eyes. The heartbreak from the past. Someone hurt her badly and made her this person. Regina could see it so clearly.

"Who was it" she asked softly.

"What? Who" Emma replied confused.

"The girl who broke your heart. I can see it in your eyes. Someone broke your heart before and your scared" Regina softly continued.

Emma just looked at her shocked Regina figured that out. Images of Jane and Micheal together filled Emma's mind. The memory she tried to forget played in her head. She walked in on them together. It broke her. Emma looked down as tears started to build up.

"I'm not talking about it" Emma says as she moved backwards.

The blonde turned around and headed for the door. Regina looked shocked. She chased Emma out into the pouring rain and stopped her going into the car.

"Wait! You can't just leave like that" she says holding her arm.

"Why? It's not anything you need to worry about. Yes my heart was broken by someone and yes I have secrets but why do I have to tell you" Emma asked annoyed.

"I knew we wouldn't work. You don't trust me. How can we be together if you can't trust me" Regina snapped.

"Fuck you ok! I don't have to tell you everything. I have my life"

"No you don't Emma but you should want to. How the hell can we be a couple if there isn't trust"

"Fine! You wanna know who I am then you can! I'm actually a good person who has a son" Emma snapped not realising what she said.

"Don't fucking lie to me Emma" Regina sighed not believing it.

"It's true. I have a son named Logan. He's 5 years old" Emma softly says looking down.

"That boy in the photo? He's your son" Regina asked shocked but softly.

"Yeah. That's what you don't know about me. No one does. Not even Alex. Me and my brother have raised him because we have only ever had each other" the blonde admits.

"Why didn't you tell me" Regina asked.

"Because I'm ashamed of how I have him. Now let me go home and don't you dare tell anyone I have Logan or I will kill you" Emma warned.

She opened her door and climbed in. Before anything could happen she drove away. Regina just stood there shocked. She's in the pouring rain shaking at the cold. She looked down at her stomach and held it.

"I guess we will find another night to tell her I'm pregnant. I should have never slept with that guy 2 months ago. How does Emma have a son? Why is she ashamed of him?" Regina asked the tiny fetus in her stomach.

Emma parked the car around the corner. She was angry and tried calming down. Taking deep breaths in and out.

"What have I just done? What did I do? Why did I tell her" Emma asked herself. She thought about it. She couldn't stay here. Regina would tell someone. Emma knee she would. "I have to leave. We have to go somewhere away from her. I can't let people know"