37

Regina and Emma were walking through the park. Regina has just had her stitches out and they were going for the talk Emma was on about. They were holding hands as they walked.

"So go on Emma" Regina says looking up at her.

"Yes... right... you know" Emma starts.

"Stop. Are you breaking up with me" Regina asked as she stopped in her tracks pulling Emma to stop.

"No. I don't know. It depends" Emma sighed.

"On?" Regina confusedly asked.

"I have to leave town. Micheal and Jane are still here. Logan is in danger if I stay" Emma admits now holding both Regina's hands.

"Where are you going" Regina asked hoping to go.

"Miami" Emma says quietly in case anyone was listening.

"There? Why" Regina asked shocked.

"I grew up there with Kieran. It's quiet and nice. We will be safe. Regina will you come with us. I know it's a lot to ask" Emma says holding her hands eagerly and stepping closer.

Regina thought about it. She thought about who is in Miami. The reason she's never gone there. Regina looked up at Emma and slipped her hands out of her grip. She stepped back and looked down.

"I can't come with you. I'm sorry. Not to Miami. My job and my life is here. I can't just leave it" Regina says as she looked at the ground.

"Oh... I get it. I'm sorry I can't stay" Emma says awkwardly as she tried to look at Regina's face.

The brunette stepped forward and kiss Emma in one smooth move. She kept her close as she rapped her around around her neck. Emma places her hands on Regina's hips to hold her close. They knew they'd miss each other but things everywhere were keeping them from being together. They pulled away and Regina remind looking at the ground.

"I'll see you around" Regina softly says now looking up.

She smiled slightly before walking away. Emma stood there shocked at what just happened. She had no idea if Regina would come with her or not but hoped she would. Regina was walking away trying not to cry or anything. She got into her car and tears started slipping out. She drove home so no one saw her. When she arrived she noticed her best friend and house mate was sat on the sofa. Her name was Dayanara

"Sup Gina" she says with a smile.

"Daya? Emma's leaving" Regina says walking into the room.

"Ow shit. Why" Dayanara says as she sat up.

"Long story but she has to and I know why. She asked me to go with her but I cant" Regina sighed sitting on the sofa.

"Why not? I'll be fine here on my own" Dayanara says laughing.

"No not because of you" Regina sighed.

"Rude" Dayanara cuts in.

"It's because she's going to Miami" Regina says shrugging her comment of.

"It had to be Miami didn't it" Dayanara says with a sigh.

"I know. I can't go" she sighed looking down.

"What actually happened? Like I know your parents moved there after you came out but what is the full story" the taller girl asked as she looked at her friend.

"I brought a girl home. My dad did what he does best and slapped me round the face" Regina starts as she looked down upset.

It's now time for Regina's secrets to unravel.