26

"So what's it gonna be baby" Jane asked smirking.

"Don't call me baby" Emma ordered as she hid her fear well.

"Baby I call everyone it. Now are you coming or not" she asked before taking another puff of her cigarette.

"When does Micheal get here"

"Tomorrow. He's a long way away"

"Then let me go home. I want to at least say goodbye to my son and make sure Kieran is asleep. I'll message you when they both are and you can come pick me up" Emma says as she walked towards the car.

Jane put her cigarette on the floor and stamped on it. She then slipped her arms around Emma's neck and pulled her close. There lips almost touching.

"Sounds like a plan baby" Jane says before seductively biting her lip. Emma just stood here since she didn't want any trouble now. Jane moved a little closer but not close enough for them to kiss. "Haven't you missed you" she asked smirking.

"No... yes... I don't know" Emma replied as her breathing picked up its pace.

Jane places her lips softly against Emma's for a few seconds. She then pulled away and opened the car door. Without hesitation Emma got in and closed the door behind her. She looked up at the school and saw Regina stood by the door watching. The smirking blonde woman winked at her knowing who it was. Regina frowned hard before walking away.

"She lied to me. How could she" Regina asked shocked. She took a few deep breaths and calmed down. "I'm not bothered. I don't need Emma. She's finally gone"

Emma drove fast to go pick her son up. She walked into the school and saw no one was in the corridors. She made her way to her sons classroom where she saw him smiling and laughing with his friends. The teacher asked a question and his hand shot up in the air before being picked to answer. Emma smiled at how proud she is of her son and how much she loves him. She only ever wanted him to have a mother to love him like she never had.

"I'm sorry Logan. I wish I could give you the life you deserved" Emma whispered as she kept all her tears in.

She knocked on the door and opened it. They all looked over and Logan smiled with glee. He jumped up and ran towards her for a big hug. She picked him up and held him close to her.

"Mummy. What are you doing here" he asked smiling lots.

"I've come to pick you up. We have to go home" she says holding him still. Emma looked at the teacher who was walking towards them. "I'm sorry but I have to take Logan for the rest of the day. It's an important family matter" Emma says softly to her.

"Yes that's fine. He's been very good today and got all the answers right. You should be very proud of him" the teacher says smiling at the mother of her student.

"I am so proud. Thanks" Emma smiled softly.

She turned around and walked out of the classroom. Emma our Logan down and started walking to the exit. He had hold of her hand so he didn't wonder off anywhere.

"Why are we leaving early Mummy" he asked softly.

"Because we need to get out of town soon. Some bad people are here and they want to hurt mummy and Kieran" Emma softly says trying not to go into detail.

"Why" he asked worried.

Emma looked down and saw the worry in his face. She couldn't tell him it was because of him. It would break his little heart. She picked him back up and sat him on her hip. She stopped walking to look at him as she spoke.

"Because they aren't nice people. Can you promise me something" she asked softly to her son.

"Yes"

"Your going to have to move school. I'm very sorry sweetie but I need you to make sure you don't say anything about me or kieran or anything you hear us say. There are bad people out to get us and you need to keep it quiet or we will get caught" she softly explains so he can understand.

"I got it. Keep it quiet" Logan nods with a smile.

Emma nuzzled her nose against his before walking out of hw building. She went to her car and started driving home with him. Emma wasn't making Logan move school. She just needed him to think that so he would tell kieran. She was going to sneak out at night and go with Jane. Unaware if she is to live or die.