1

Emma walked into the building. She had a black hoodie on that was zipped up and the hood lifted over her head. She had a pair of sunglasses on that she didn't plan on taking off. She walked into her class room which was full of her first class. There was Dom who was the tough boy in the class and mates with Emma. There was Mia who was the popular girl and best friends with Mitchel who was the gay guy in the school. Lucien was the French nerd in the class who hated having Emma as a teacher.

"Morning Em. You look like crap" Dom says as he watched her sit down.

"Cheers" the woman replied as she rested her head on the desk.

"I done the register for you" Lucien says as she placed a piece of paper in front of Emma.

"I've got a real bad hangover. I was our with my brother last night. Please be a little quieter Lucien" Emma sighed with her eyes closed.

The door then opened. The head teacher walked in and saw Emma lead across the desk.

"Emma we talked about this. Jacket off" she says as she took the hood down.

Emma's blonde hair was messy since it was how she woke up. Emma looked up annoyed why she took the hood down. The head pulled Emma's glasses off revealing her looking like crap. Emma flinched at the bring light around her.

"Ow Alex Why? Come on girl" Emma sighed as she tried looking at her boss.

"I'm sorry. You need to get working. I have a new assistant head starting today and I need to make a good first impression. Emma please" Alex sighed as she put the sunglasses on the desk.

"Fine. I'll take it off. See you later Alex" Emma replied as she pulled the jacket off.

Alex smiled before walking out the room. Emma rolled her eyes and put the glasses back on.

"She is proper fit" Dom says once the door is closed.

"No she's not" Mia replied laughing.

"Yeah she is" Emma says looking up at the class tiredly.

"Em honey. Do you want me to do your hair for you? It's a bit of a mess" Mitch asked as he stood up.

Emma shrugged and placed her head on the desk. Mitchel laughed as he walked around the wooden desk. He fixed Emma's hair into a tight pony tail. She ended up falling asleep. The class shrugged and all fell asleep except Lucien who studied.

The bell went which woke Emma up. She sat up and saw all her class sitting up.

"Awe fuck. Alright everyone piss off. I got another class to do" she says as she stretched her arms out.

The class left apart from Lucien. She went over to her teachers desk and placed her note book down.

"Try learning something" she says annoyed.

"Why? I'm not in school anymore. You are and you clearly don't need me to teach you"

"Allez vous faire foutre" Lucien snapped in French. Screw you.

The girl walked out the room angry. Emma rolled her eyes and picked up the note book. She threw it in her draw with all of Lucien's other homework. Emma placed her head on her hand and closed her eyes.

"Good day miss swan"

Emma jumped as she opened her eyes. She saw a woman stood there with her arms crossed and a frown held. Emma looked confused but smirked at her hotness.

"Hi there. Can I help you" the blonde asked looking her up and down.

"I'm Regina Mills. The new assistant head. I thought I'd come introduce myself to you and the department but appears your to tired to say hi" she says in the most sassiest way possible.

"Someone's feisty. I like it" Emma smirked.

"Ok before this goes any further me and you will never be a thing. Blonde woman are hot but your not the type I go for" she replied as she leaned against the desk.

Regina had a tight red dress on and a pair of glasses that made her look even hotter than usual. Emma laughed and stood up. Regina crosses her arms and frowned at the teacher.

"Ow don't underestimate me baby girl. Anyway you said hi so why are you still here" Emma asked continuing to hold her smirk.

"Miss swan don't call me baby girl" Regina warned.

"What's your name again"

"Regina Mills"

"I don't actually care but ok. Now bye miss hot shot" Emma shrugged as she waved.

"Ow I can tell we aren't going to get along. Don't get on my bad side miss swan. You won't like it" Regina threatened before leaving.

"Posh twat" Emma says as she laughed.

"How rude" Regina says as she came back into view.

"Sorry. Posh cunt" Emma smirked.

Regina glared at her and walked out. She couldn't believe this kind of behaviour from a teacher. Regina went to the head teachers office. She knocked on the door and walked in.

"Good morning miss king" Regina announcement as she made her presence known.

"Awe good morning Regina. Please call me Alex. What can I help you with" the head said as she smiled at the woman.

"I have a question about that Emma swan girl" Regina asked as she sat down.

"Yes Emma isn't good at first impressions. She doesn't like people that much" Alex says with a laugh.

"How is she possibly a teacher? She is rude and swears" Regina asked as she sat forward.

"Did she to the student"

"Well no. To me but still. Any student could have heard"

"She is a wonderful teacher and does everything she can for her students" Alex informs with a soft smile.

Meanwhile.

"Shut the fuck up. I got a hangover" Emma sighed as she looked at one of her students.

"Yeah but miss that new assistant head is hot" a student says with a smirk.

"Yeah but she's a bitch so it doesn't matter. Now stop talking so loud and watch the film. I love step brothers and you will not ruin this film" Emma sighed as she looked back at the screen.