23

It's a week later. Emma came down the stairs ready to leave for work. Kieran has taken Logan to school on his way to work. He was heading gay way so decided to let his sister sleep in a little longer. Emma grabbed her back and opened the front door. Her phone then vibrates.

Unknown: I know everything! You must have forgot what I told you!

Emma: who is this????

Unknown: you'll see. You better what your back. I have a bullet with your name on it.

Unknown: right next to the one hat has your brother written across it.

Emma looked at the phone in fear. She had a feeling who it was. How would he even know? She then grew angry. Emma stormed to her car and drove fast to get to school. Luckily there wasn't traffic so she was there quickly. Emma got out the car and marched to the assistant heads office.

"You! You lying bitch" Emma snapped as she stormed in.

Sat there was Regina, Alex and a school inspector to check out the teachers and students. Emma looked at him before looking back at her girlfriend.

"Emma that language isn't tolerated in this school and you know it. Please wait out side until I am able to see you" Regina asked in a stern voice.

"No. I'm gonna kill you. I can't believe you did this to me. I trusted you and you betrayed me" Emma snapped feeling so hurt.

"I did no such thing. Now leave my office and wait outside while I talk to this gentleman about the school" Regina ordered firmly.

"But"

"Now!" She cuts in. Emma frowned hard and stormed out. "I'm so sorry about that. She's a friend of mine and clearly has some information wrong" Regina says worried what Emma is thinking.

The blonde went to her classroom and sat at her desk. She took her phone out before taking a screenshot of the messages she was sent earlier. She then sent them to Kieran.

Emma: Kieran! He knows! He's going to kill us!

Her door then opened. Regina was stood there looking furious at Emma's behaviour.

"What the fuck? That was a school inspector Emma. You can't storm into my office like that when he's here" Regina says annoyed.

"I don't care. Because of you I'm going to die. I trusted you and you betrayed me. Who did you tell" Emma snapped angrily.

"Tell who what? What did I do Emma" Regina confusingly asked.

"You know what you did. Who did you tell about Logan? Don't lie your way out of this" Emma ordered.

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing? I didn't do anything and I certainly would never. Why do you think I'd do that to you" Regina softly but annoyedly asked.

"Because I know he knows. Your he only one I told. If ur the only one I told them how does he know"

"I don't know but it wasn't me. I'm hurt you would think that"

"I don't give a shit about your sop story. You couldn't keep your mouth shut which means I'm going to die and you can't even have the decency to admit it" Emma snapped while shocked.

"I would admit it if it was true! It's not! Don't you dare accuse me of something like that. You put your life in my hands and that's your fault but I didn't give it to someone else. I kept it with me. Fuck you for trusting me. Now I know how you really feel" Regina says half angry half upset.

She turned around and walked towards the door. Emma grabbed her wrist and spun her around. This caused more frustration in Regina.

"Don't you walk away from me like that. I was starting to have real feelings for you and I trusted you enough to tell you everything. You went and betrayed me like that. I am going to be killed before of your careless little mouth. I warned you I'd hurt you for this and you still did it. I guess your stupider than you look... which is pretty fucking stupid" Emma says annoyed at the girl in front.

Regina slapped Emma's hand off her wrist and pushed her backwards. Emma pushed Regina which made her hit the door.

"Don't fucking touch me you bitch. I didn't do shit" Regina snapped.

"YOU LIAR"

Regina snapped Emma around the face. As Emma turned back to face Regina she slapped her. The brunette pushed Emma backwards before punching her in the face. Emma grabbed Regina by the throat and pinned her against the wall.

"Get off me" Regina ordered.

"Why? You caused me a death sentence so why shouldn't I repay the favour" Emma asked angry. Regina stood there in fear off what Emma was going to do. She don't everything but make eye contact with her blonde girlfriend. "Your lucky I'm not a monster... unlike you" Emma adds moving her hand.

Regina opened the door and stepped out. She faced Emma who was looking down half scared half angry.

"I didn't do anything. I wish you would just believe me" Regina says before walking out. She stood outside the door and held her stomach. "Today isn't the day either. We can tell Emma soon about you my little fetus"

Emma collapse to the floor and was shaking. Her phone vibrated. She placed it on the floor in front of her legs.

Kieran: ow my god! We have to leave! He will kill us both and take Logan!