When i entered the class i had a test due today, the only empty seat just had to be next to my best friend and most favorite person in the world,

Belinda Sanders.

Earning an eye roll, hateful glare, groan and growl from her which of course I never worked for, I finally sat down as Miss Iris gave out the test.

Everything was going on fine in the test since I studied hard for it. I had not problems until Belinda started talking.

"What's the answer to the third question?" Belinda whispered into my ears making me shiver in fear.

I ignored her knowing perfectly well that the consequences are deadly. Later I felt my upper arm sting.

She was pinching me really hard but there was no way I would give in.

"What's wrong Miss Sanders?" Miss Iris asked.

"I was getting..uhh..something off her arm." She lied. Even though the teacher glared at her, she didn't say anything until the test was over.

***

"Pamela, what's wrong?" Nolan asked when I was biting my perfectly trimmed nails nervously.

"It's Belinda Nolan.'' I explained.

''What did she do?" He asked.

''She wanted to cheat in the test so she asked me for the answers but I refused." I explained looking around.

''Don't worry, you did the right thing." Nolan assured. "She's a bitch." He muttered.

"She'll murder me.'' I whined. ''Nolan,please give me your hoodie.'' I begged.

He hesitated for a while but he finally gave it to me and I put it on when Belinda entered.

***

Thankfully for my next period, I didn't have to sit by Belinda nor was she in my class. I found a seat by Angelo and I sat by him. It's a bit weird since we barely talk but hey, life goes on.

"Hi." He acknowledged my presence.

"Hi." I replied.

"Sorry about my dude." He apologized probably for Nathaniel.

"It's ok, but why is he like that?" I asked.

"Don't know, maybe he..likes you?"

You know, I don't understand why one will think that someone who hates you treats you badly is because he or she likes you. I just don't get it.

"I don't think so.'' I groaned.

"Ariel,Nathaniel has never fallen in love before-"

''So Belinda?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You call that love?" He asked.

"I don't even know what love is itself." I admitted.

Love is a strong feeling of care for someone.

"Ah well, but just so you know, if Nathaniel ever falls in love, it's for real." He said.

"Angelo, how can you ignore the fact that he hates me?" I asked.

"I don't think he hates you."

Forget it! You don't think a all!

"You don't have to think, it's obvious."

"Okay, if he hates you so much, why will he save you from a nearly to happen accident?" He asked.

"Maybe..uh..um..for um..humanity sake?" I asked and he chuckled more causing me to frown.

I wonder how Mackenna copes with him.

"You're so naïve." He commented.

"Okay okay, so why does he treat me so badly?" I questioned.

"Maybe uhh..he doesn't want to fall for you but he has and he might think that um..maybe you can never like him." He said.

"I don't understand any of that. " I deadpanned and he shrugged.

"Angelo, stop getting my hopes up."

"I'm not giving hopes." He countered and I sighed.

***

I had a few periods before school was over so I opened my locker and brought out my transparent lip gloss and my tiny hand mirror my aunt gave me a month ago.

I licked my dried lips and applied the lip gloss and when I finished, I felt warmth cover my back and the familiar cologne invading my senses.

Nathaniel turned me around to face him slowly and he pinned me to my locker. His black eyes look weary and dark like he had been looking for something in a while. He cupped my cheeks, setting them on unquenchable fire as he moved more close to me and I hyperventilated because of the way he was crushing against me.

I must admit I miss him because I had not seen him the whole day, even though at first I would me relieved.But, he had probably come to torture me more I guess.

My breathing stopped when he hid his head and nuzzled his nose in my neck and he gently stroked my burning cheek causing goose bumps to attack me.

"Seems I have an effect on you." He whispered muttering thinking I must not have heard as I felt his soft lips on the skin of my neck. His lips continued to brush on my neck like gentle feather kisses which were leaving sparks on my skin.

Why is he doing what he's doing?

He lifted his head to meet my gaze and he tilted my head upwards to meet his darkened look as he stared at my trembling lips and he licked his and his Adam's apple moved up and down.

"Stop that." He gritted muttering and I let go of my lip which was in between my teeth.

He groaned and leaned down a bit making me hyperventilate in such a way that is any of us made the slightest move, our lips would be touching. The space between our lips were so close like a centimetre and my mind was stagnant as my body was trembling.

I stood there, wondering whether all this was a dream.

"What the fucking hell is going on?!" Belinda interrogated making him go back with a tiny groan.

Okay so Belinda, here's the thing, I was um doing my own thing and um I don't know how to explain the rest.

Nathaniel's face was blank but it was as if his sharp jaw ticked a bit. He was about to walk away but my hand moved to clutch his shirt.

Please Nathaniel, don't leave me with this Lunatic girlfriend of yours, she'll murder me!

He gently pried off my hands and walked past us leaving me to think of how to deal with Belinda. She advanced towards me, dragged me to the girls washroom and threw me to the floor making my head collide with the wall.

"What exactly was going on?" She asked. I couldn't answer her question because my head was spinning and everything looked blurry.

"Didn't I ask you a question?" She inquired shaking my shoulders. Her eyes softened a bit but I was getting dizzy and everything became dark under my gaze.

_________________________________________

So sorry its been a while but Ill try to be regular from now onwards.