Sehun was left stumped by his words. A pleasing warmth spread across his chest, and before he could reply anything else Jongdae already came and dragged him by his arm. He stumbled a bit when Jongdae released him to stand next to Yeojin who gave him a smile.

"Hey, Sehun! Scoot closer to Yeojin! You're not in the frame!" Jongin instructed while monitoring the screen of the phone trying to make sure all six of them were in the frame. "Alright! Oh wait! A little closer. Closer, Sehun!"

Sehun clicked his tongue and mindlessly put an arm around Yeojin. "Geez! Just take the goddamn picture already!"

"Alright! Smile!"

Jongin finally snapped some pictures. Once they were done, Sehun was caught off guard by the hug and pat on the back he received from Jongdae and Jongin. It was something he wasn't used to, yet he couldn't help the smile forming on his lips. What are the odds that knowing Yeojin would lead him to meet these people?

"Where's your husband?" He asked Yeojin when they were left alone because Jongdae wanted to take Sunhee to his parents while Jongin was trying to get Lin out the circle of boys who were suddenly approaching Lin for pictures.

"Oh. He's taking a call." She averted her gaze to the ground and bit down her lip. Sehun could tell that she was a little awkward around him.

"New hair?" Yeojin asked pointing at his now shorter hair.

"Yeah." He awkwardly rubbed his nape.

"Looks good on you."

"Thanks."

Then they fell silent again.

Despite his heavy heart, he mustered a smile. "Well, this is it, Kwon Yeojin." He offered her a hand and Yeojin stared at him with confusion. "You're no longer my girlfriend. Well, we're over a long time ago, but we did agree to end it once the school year ends. I mean... It's not...It's not like we were ever really dating to start with." Sehun felt stupid for stumbling over his words so much and ended up laughing at himself. "You know what? Let's just shake our hands and call this stupid game we're in officially over, shall we?"

Yeojin giggled and Sehun could feel both the butterflies in his stomach and the shatter of his heart. She took his hand for a handshake with a smile. For a second, he gripped her hand tighter. He was so tempted to pull her into his arms and kiss her lips.

God! Get a grip, idiot! He tried to keep his thoughts at bay and offered her a smirk. "For the record, if we put money as a bet on this game, I would have won the money because you failed to keep your identity as Kris Wu's wife a secret."

Yeojin scoffed amused. "Hell no! I didn't fail to keep it a secret. Kris did! And excuse me, we didn't make a bet. We made a deal. So, it wasn't even a game we should be winning for."

They laughed at this silly banter, realizing later that their hands were still in each other's. Looking down at their hands, Sehun sadly smiled.

"Congratulations on graduating, Kwon Yeojin!"

Yeojin took a deep breath before smiling back at him. "You too, Oh Sehun."

Someone cleared his throat, breaking them apart. "Mind if I borrow my wife?" Kris asked with a lopsided smile; his arms already snaking around her waist.

Sehun smirked then bobbed his head in greeting. "She's all yours!" He replied. Never mine. He brokenly added in his heart. "I'll go back to my family," he told them before turning his attention to Yeojin and said, "I'll see you at the prom tonight." He glanced at Kris and added, "You too."