Chapter 20

The splash of water on his face woke him up with a jolt. He heard the curtain of his room being opened as he tried to open his eyes.

"I didn't call you to come back home just for you to party all night long!" His father yelled at him. "Now wake up!"

He felt his blanket being thrown as his eyes tried to adjust to the light. He felt a throbbing pain in his head when he sat up on his bed, rubbing the water off his face.

"You are such a disappointment, Park Chanyeol! This is why he is always better than you! You take everything in life as a joke!"

This time, he groaned at the comment and tried his best to glare with his half-opened eyes.

"So why don't we stop this madness already, Dad?" He retorted and then scoffed to the side. "Us taking over Titan Wu? As if!" He then raised his eyes to his Dad who was already glaring at him. "Don't you see the name? It belongs to them, Dad! So whatever you're planning won't work!"

"It will!" Changsun roared at his son. "If you get your act together, it will!"

A knock on the door interrupted them and Changsun's personal assistant went in with a bow. "Sir, the car is ready."

"I'll be down in a minute," the Vice Chairman stated and his personal assistant nodded before exiting the room. He then turned back to his son. "You're grounded for the whole day."

"I'm not a kid anymore, Dad!" Chanyeol complained with a groan.

"You sure act like one," his dad retorted before turning to walk for the door. He paused when he placed his hand on the door's handle. "This is for your sister too, so get yourself together."

Chanyeol scoffed. "It was just a hormonal high school girl problem. And it was in the past. Are you sure this is for her, Dad?" He asked just as Changsun opened the door. "Noona doesn't even care about him anymore. She's happy with her life now. So for all I know, this is just your personal ambition."

The older man pivoted his head to the side. "Watch your tongue, Chanyeol! And just prove to me that you are more than just a bratty kid who only knows how to party. Prove me you're better than him!" With that he exited the room and slammed the door behind him.

Chanyeol groaned and threw his body back on the bed. "I hate my life!"

__________

"Hey, 40!" Sehun greeted with a smirk.

"Ya!" Yeojin immediately covered his mouth with her hand. "Shut it, will you!" She said through gritted teeth.

He pried her hand off and chuckled at her reaction. "Fine, fine!"

Yeojin just glared at him as she closed her locker.

"Ready for another tutoring?"

She let out a heavy sigh. "Yeah, but can we do it somewhere else other than in your house?"

"Why? But alright. Where? Your house?"

Yeojin's eyes immediately rounded. "No!" She quickly answered. "I mean... It won't be fun."

"Idiot." He pushed her forehead. "Tutoring isn't supposed to be for fun. It's supposed to make you understand your lesson."

"Still." She pouted. "I can't get anything inside my head if it's too stressful."

"Tsk." He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Ah!" Yeojin snapped her fingers. "Let's study at Areum eonni's."

Sehun threw his head back and huffed a sigh. "Fine."

"Jin, you ready?"  Sunhee suddenly came giggling and clasping Yeojin's hand with Lin behind her.