Chapter 17

Still closing his eyes, Kris stretched on his bed. He hummed in content feeling like he could just roll over on the bed.

Wait. Roll over? Bed?!

His eyes flew open and for a moment he was disoriented and couldn't remember how he ended up sleeping on the bed when he was supposed to be on the couch. Then he remembered what happened last night. He quickly sat up and look to Yeojin's side of the bed only to find it empty. Somehow, he felt this tiny hole inside of him for waking up alone.

__________

Sehun put his bag in and took his books out from the locker. The hall was still pretty quiet. Only a few students who came early were lingering around and passing him by. He was walking past a class when he came to a halt at the second look of the person inside the room.

He didn't need to wreck his brain, to know who the sleeping girl was. He knew right away that it was Yeojin. She sat at the back and was sleeping with her head on her folded arms. He raised a brow looking at her and briefly glanced at his watch.

Well, this is something new. He let out a short chuckle under his breath.

The girl never came to school so early in the morning. She was always either on time or very late. But coming early? Never. Sehun knew this fact because he always came early, and he never saw her around at this hour.

He decided to scare her just to annoy her, but before he could come inside the class, the other door to the class, the one at the front, slid open. Sehun scowled when he saw the guy with the cat-like smile, who - he noticed - had a crush on Yeojin, came in with two cans of coffee, approaching the sleeping Yeojin.

Seriously. Is that guy a vending machine? Sehun mentally scoffed.

He was going to just walk away, but he felt his senses awake at full alert when he saw the guy gently tapped Yeojin's shoulder.

Yeojin stirred awake and sleepily rubbed her eyes before letting out a small yawn, making the guy chuckle. He offered her a can of coffee and she gave him a smile. They then exchanged a look. The guy said something Sehun couldn't hear and he saw how Yeojin's eyes grew wide. She gave him an awkward smile before she finally let out a giggle and nodded to him. Sehun unconsciously balled his hands to fists. He felt like he wanted to just jump in the middle of them and punch the daylight out of the guy.

But why was he feeling that way? He shook his head to clear his mind. He wasn't supposed to feel this way. Could he possible already falling too deep for her?

Nonsense! He scolded himself. But the way they smiled at each other boiled him.

Sehun put his hand on the door, but before he could slid open the door, some girls walked inside the class through the other door. He recognized one of them to be Yeojin's best friend. He watched how the guy abruptly stood up and bobbed his head to Yeojin before scurrying away and bumping him on the way out.

"Oh! Sorry, President," the guy apologized and quickly walked away. The broad grin on his face didn't go unnoticed by Sehun.

Sehun glanced inside the class and saw Yeojin's friend asking her something. Yeojin lowered her gaze and bit down her lip trying to contain her grin. He then saw how her cheeks were blushing.

Is she actually blushing over a can of coffee? Sehun scoffed before walking away with the boiling feeling still lingering inside of him.

"Yeojin?!" Sunhee blinked twice at the sight of her best friend in the classroom. She saw the guy Yeojin was talking too abruptly stood up and bobbed his head before walking away.