Chapter 7

Yeojin stood frozen as she felt Sehun's breath on her face. She was baffled by his question. Seeing how taken aback she was, Sehun smirked.

"You know...," he started again backing away a bit. "There's a rumor that the young chairman is already married."

Yeojin's mind just went blank for a moment hearing his statement. She was undoubtedly aghast, but she tried her best to masked it. "S-s-so?" She gulped.

"First, your ring looks like a wedding ring. Second," he paused making Yeojin's heart picked its pace, "you know what the weird thing is?" Yeojin only blinked as she was too shocked to even utter a word. "There's a dragon symbol on the ring. Your ring." Yeojin looked down avoiding his gaze. "And it's not just any other dragon symbol. It's the Wu dragon. The same symbol on the plate of the car that drop you off this morning." Yeojin's eyes widened before they were lifted to look at the guy standing so close - too close - to her.

"So let me ask you this," Sehun leaned closer yet again. "Kwon Yeojin, are you Kris Wu's wife?"

Yeojin stared at him with round unblinking eyes before she finally got back to her senses and pushed him away. She then forced a laugh.

"Ya! Are you crazy? How am I, a high school student, a wife? Jinja! Does that make sense?"

Sehun crossed his arms and smiled slyly. "Your now flustered action says otherwise though."

Yeojin cluck her tongue and rolled her eyes feigning ignorance. "Whatever! Think whatever you like! I don't care!" She looked away from him and headed for the doors.

"So you won't care if the students of this school flipped out if i spread a rumor that the wife of Titan Wu's young chairman is a high school student here, right?"

Yj stopped and shot him a look. "Ya! W-w-why will you spread such nonsense! Do you actually think they will believe you?"

Sehun let out a mocking chuckle. "Kids nowdays love such rumors they don't even need much evidence as long as it's from a reliable source such as.. the student president!" He pointed at himself.

"Won't you be embarassed to do so as the president then?" She frowned.

Sehun chuckled dryly. "Ya! Did I say I will spread a rumor of you being the wife? Why are u so worked up? I thought you said you don't care." Yeojin shut her mouth and pursed her lips. "This." Sehun pointed at her. "This action of yours just proved that you're related to him." He then took out his phone and started typing something. "So what should I write on SNS-"

"Stop!" Yeojin ran to him and lowered his phone. "Fine! I'll tell you. Yes it was Kris in my house. He's-he's - I-I-I'm like his adopted sister." Technically, it was the truth - half truth.

"Adopted? You still have a mother I know. Why would you be-"

"Hi-his father took me and my family under his wings after my dad died. They were friends. There! Happy now?"

Sehun pursed his lips and nodded. "But Lin doesn't live with you." He snapped at her making her eyes widened at that and her jaw dropped.

"H-how-"

"She told me," he casually shrugged.

"It's because Lin is still a baby for her mom," Yeojin quickly said before Sehun could say anything.

"Rrrighttt~ " Sehun sang in a disbelief tone.

"It's a family matter. Their family matter. Don't ask me." Yeojin avoided his stare.

"You seriously think I will buy that? I think I'll just spread the rumo-"

"Ya! I was telling the truth. How should I convince you?"
.
.
.
The sky was turning dark and his motorbike finally came to a stop in front of a restaurant. Yeojin got down from the bike and stared at the building before looking at Sehun with a raised eyebrow.