Chapter 15

Yeojin just crossed her arms glaring at the guy sitting in front of her. She concluded that he was an 'okay' guy just yesterday.  He even gave a small smile more often. But what he did back there, she hated it.

"Are you going to keep on staring at me?" Sehun asked without looking up from his food. But Yeojin didn't answer him and only narrowed her eyes on him. "Eat," he said still munching his food.

"Not hungry," she simply replied. Yet the next second, her stomach rumbled audible enough for Sehun to hear. She hugged her stomach and bit down her lip in embarrassment.

Sehun just pushed her plate closer to her before focusing back on his food without any further words. Yeojin didn't want to just give in like that though. She looked away when Sehun lifted his head to look at her. He then put down his wooden chopsticks and took hers breaking them apart for her before placing it on her plate.

"Eat," he repeated. "I don't want your brother thinking I starve you." He continued eating his food.

Yeojin bit down her lip looking at her food before sighing and finally giving up. She slowly took the chopsticks still glaring at him.

"By the way," Sehun started. "Who's that guy?"

"Who? Jongin?" Yeojin raised an eyebrow. "None of your business," she answered harshly before taking a bite of her food.

"Fine with me," he calmly replied shrugging his shoulders.

He then glanced at her as they continued eating in silence. His lips curled into a small smile seeing her so focused on eating her food.

Not hungry, huh? He mentally scoffed.

Somehow he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He just remembered now that even without his suspicion of who she was and even before the whole dating game, weirdly his attention had always been drawn to her. There was just something about her that stole his attention from the first day she stepped a foot on the Jaesan Highs School ground. And it irked him a lot that he couldn't pinpoint what it was in her that attracted his attention. Maybe it was because she looked like the odd-one-out. Maybe it was how nobody in the school knew her social status. Maybe it was because everyone thought she was just a scholarship student. Maybe it was because he didn't believe in what everyone else thought. And he was right after all. She wasn't just a scholarship student. She wasn't even one. She was practically a Wu.

Yeojin heaved a sigh, placing down her chopsticks.

"Why did you say that?"

Sehun was a bit startled when she asked him pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Said what?" He asked back lifting an eyebrow. "Oh!" He scoffed to the side. "That I'm your boyfriend? Why shouldn't I? I am your boyfriend. Why? You don't like it?" He asked smugly.

"Do you even have to ask?" Yeojin cluck her tongue. "Of course I didn't like it!"

Why? Because your husband is there? Sehun wanted to ask that, but instead he just smirked at her looking back at his food.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" He suddenly asked and Yeojin rolled her eyes at how smoothly he just changed the topic.

"None of your business! Why?"

"I know this nice place to eat," he answered.

Yeojin was taken aback for a moment before she cleared her throat. "W-what place? Some more street vendors like this?" She scoffed to the side. "Don't bother. I know a lot too,"

"I meant a restaurant. A good one. It's nice, but not expensive." Yeojin just blinked not knowing what to answer. "Unless," he stared into her eyes, "you want to spend the day with Kris and-"