He crosses his arms, a slight twitch of his lips, he seems amused with all of this, but I know it's true.

"Yeah, sure. Jospeh wanted me to put effort into being nice to you. Are we done with your stupid assumptions? Can I take a shower now, alone?"  He turns around, and starts heading for the shower.

"I know you don't want your brother to go to the military. Jospeh needs a reason to stay, so you're giving him one. Except that reason is me." I stand, waiting for him to turn and he slowly turns. "I can put two and two together, just like you..." I tell him. He turns to look at me, he stares at me for a while, reading me. His gaze falls to the floor, before he angrily looks back up to me,

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about.." He mutters and walks back into the bathroom. I follow him before he can slam the bathroom door in my face.

"Perfect timing, right. You didn't even have to bait me in. I fell right into your trap. A naive girl, thinking she could make friends. But I'm just being used...You needed something to happen to me, so you convinced Avery somehow. The plan was for Joseph to save me, but he went swimming instead...." I accuse and Sawyers already shaking his head.

"The things with accusations are, they're always flawed. I had nothing to do with any of the shit that happened today. Nothing. But you are in danger..." He seethes.

"Lies, that's all I'm hearing..." I accuse, trying to find a good argument but I have none.

"Never lied..."

I stare at him, and fix him with a look of disbelief... "Then do you really think my uncle is a murderer?"

He runs his hands through his hair, "how many times do I fucking have to tell you...yes." His voice is cold and I back up a little.

"Jospeh said men brought in those bodies. My uncle is a scientist..."

Sawyer stands there, and looks at the ground. His mop of curls fall to his face and he smiles.

"Plain, sight. It's a good cover up. Don't you think?" His gaze is hard.

"Like you said, accusations are flawed. So just cut the bullshit. Nothing you can do will make me believe my uncle is a murderer and there's nothing you can do to stop Jospeh from going to the Military. It's his choice, and besides, if you can't live without your brother that badly, then go with him. You could have saved us all of this time and trouble."

He springs toward me so fast, that I almost lose my footing and fall flat to the ground. But I keep my balance. His tall frame looms over me, his eyes fuming. I try not to fall under his intense gaze and keep my ground, refusing to break eye contact.

"Think you have me all figured out?"

"Yes..." I tell him, leveling out my voice. Hoping I don't sound scared. "Jospeh told me you have a reason for him not going. A stupid one apparently.."

"A stupid reason?" Sawyer bitterly laughs. I flinch back and he slowly walks back to the door frame.

"Stop trying to figure out what you don't bloody understand.." his fingers tap on the door frame, aggressively.

"You asked Charolette about me.." He starts accusing.

"Yes, What you did to me in the woods. I needed to know more.."

"Did you get the answer you were looking for? How dangerous I can be?" His voice lowers. "One small mistake, and you think I should be locked up?"

I look at the running water in the shower, the only noise drowning out our argument, from anyone who might hear us.

"The water is still running..." I whisper and he turns to look at it. He turns back to me, his eyes still blazing.