~32. Ex Issues~

Zacznij od początku

-"Don't worry babe. I will be nice!"I  said and we left for the beach.

We were making out for some time I took off Aaron's shirt and with his turn, he took off mine. In no time we were completely naked.

-"Do you have a condom babe?" I asked him.

-"Are you sure you want to be tonight our first time Veronica?"

-"I am sure Aaron. Do you have one?"

-"Of course babe." He said and put on the condom.

*End of Flashback*

Well, that summer was perfect. It was our first time and Aaron was so sweet and gentle with me. He always was nice to me, I thought. Then I saw a photo with my whole family and Aaron in it. He looks so anxious and I remember him that day. He was meeting my parents at our dinner meal. 

*Flashback*

-"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Merrell. I am Aaron, who has been dating your daughter for a long time now and I am really glad to meet you. Veronica has told me so many things about you. And I am talking... way too much. Sorry."Aaron said to my parents.

-"Shall we sit at the table and start eating?" I said trying to cover Aaron's anxiety.

-"Yeah sure. Mom, do you want help with the plates?' Vanessa said.

-"If it's easy for you." My mother replied.

*End of Flashback*

Okay, I should better stop seeing old photos with Aaron if I don't want to be more nostalgic than I already am. I laid on my bed and tried to sleep but I could only think about him and the time we spend together. Maybe I was wrong about breaking up with him and start dating Ethan. Maybe I should break up with Ethan and stay alone for a while. I don't know what to do. I am really confused right now. I was about to sleep when my phone rang. It was Aaron. I decided not to answer the call unless I want to make things worse. After a while, my phone started ringing again. It still was Aaron. I finally picked it up because I knew he wouldn't stop trying unless I answer to him.

-"Aaron, this is not a good time. What do you want?"

-"Veronica, I miss you so terribly much. You have to give me a second chance to prove to you that I am the right boyfriend for you and..."

-"Aaron, please stop trying to make me come back to you. I am with Ethan now and you have to deal with it. "

I was a little hard on him but he has to realize that I am not with him anymore. My thoughts were messing around my head so I fell asleep after a while.

 Unfortunately, my nap was interrupted by the doorbell. I went down and opened the door. Aaron was there with a bar of chocolate on his hand. He didn't let me talk and walked into my house closing his door behind him and started talking.

-"Veronica, I wanted to thank you for taking care of me on the trip when I was drunk.  I also wanted to say to you that I love you so much and I am not ready to give up on our relationship. You have been my favorite person for a long time now and I don't know how I could live without you. " Aaron said coming closer to me.

-"Aaron please stop doing that. I really care about you and that will never change because we have been together for a long time and it was epic. But it's over. And I need you to let it go if you want me to be happy." I replied to him with tears coming from my eyes.

-"I can't lose you, baby!" He said and leaned in trying to kiss me.

-"Aaron, stop it. I am not your baby anymore. I like Ethan now. Please leave the house!" I yelled at him pointing the door.

-"Okay sorry but don't forget me, Roni." He said and hugged me while the door was open.

-"What the fuck is happening here? Why is he hugging you? Why is he in your house?"Ethan said and pushed Aaron away from me.

-"Ethan it's not what it looks like. Aaron came here to thank me for taking care of him on the trip." I said trying to cover my tears.

-"And how the hell am I supposed to believe this? I came here to apologize and I am finding you with HIM?" Ethan was yelling at me and Aaron hit him on the chest. 

-"I want both of you to leave me alone right now, please. Aaron, don't bother me ever again. Ethan, I will call you later or come to your house." I said to them and closed the door.

I went to my room and slammed the door behind me. After a few seconds Nessa came in.

-"You almost broke the door sis." She said looking at the door. I started tearing up and then felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

-"What happened? Please don't cry." Nessa said and pulled me in her arms. I burst out in tears in the thought of what had just happened. I was so confused and hurt at the same time. I made a decision that I don't even know if it was right or not. I like Ethan but Aaron doesn't seem to let go of me. 

-"I don't know what to do Nessa. Everything is just so complicated." I said trying to stop crying.

-"We are going to get through this. Together." She said and swept away my tears. 

-"Can you stay? For a bit longer?" I said stopping her from getting up.

-"Of course."

*Word Count: 1640*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What do you think of this chapter? Sorry for all the Ethanica shippers that had to read it😝, but don't worry I won't let you down. I hope you liked it.

Kisses❤