Chapter 4-reunited

Elana's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna take Carl frog catching today." Shane says as Lori cuts Carl's hair.

"I remember Uncle Jason taking you girls frog catching." My mama says and I nod "Me to." I say as Glenn pulls up in a car with the horn beeping.

"Turn that thing off!" Dale says and Glenn laugh.

"I don't know how!" he says and Amy runs to him.

"Is Andrea okay?" Amy asks and Glenn nods

"Yeah she's fine. Should be here any second." Glenn says and it's as if on que anther car pulled up and Andrea ran out of the at and to Amy.

Carl frowned and teared up. "Carl whats wrong?" I ask and put a hand on his back as a few tears fall from his eyes.

"I just miss my dad." Carl says and I hug him "I know you do but trust me we will find him ether with or with our your mom." I say and wipe the tears off his cheek. "It'll be okay." i say softly and Carl nods then kisses my cheek.

"Thank you." he says softly "For what?" I ask and Carl smiles "For making me happy and think we might actually make this harsh world." Carl says and I smile.

Anther car pulls up and a man who sorta looked like Carl stepped out of the car. "Dad?" Carl says and I look at him

"Carl thats your dad?" I ask and Carl nods. He runs over to his father and Lori runs over to him too. They hug him and fall to the floor with tears of joy.

He found his dad. He was finally reunited with his dad. It was so cute it made me cry. I literally have tears falling from my eyes because there saying how much they miss each other and that they love each other and it was just so sweet.

"Elana come see." Carl says and I walk over to where they were "This is my dad Rick." Carl says and I smile.

"It's nice to meet you. Im Elana." I say and Rick smiled.

"Shes the one who has been saying we would find you,she was the one who made me believe we would find you and she was right! She was right and know your here!She's also the one who helped me when I was sad that you were gone." Carl says and Rick smiles at me.

"Thank you Elana." Rick says and I nod "Anything for Carl. He's so sweet and kind and is just the besets friend any one could ever have!" I say and Carl pulls me down to the floor with him then hugs me.

"You call me sweet? You should hear yourself." Carl says and I giggle.

"So I'm just gonna go so you can spend some time together." I say and Carl shakes his head "No stay with me." Carl says and I shake my head.

"This is your family time I don't want to take that away from you." I say and Carl shakes his head.
You wouldn't be taking anything away from me." He says and I smile.

"So has my boy been good?" Rick asks and I nod "He's been.....something." Lori say and Rick chuckles.

I smile "Yeah he is defiantly something." I say "But it's a good something." I say and Carl smiles.

"That reminds me dad, mom id like to ask you something." Carl says and I stand up.

"Ill just be with Amy. M'kay?" I say and Carl nods.

"Ill meet you soon I just have to talk to them real quick." Carl says and stands up then kisses my cheek. I blush and so does he "Ill see you later." I say and Carl nods. I walk over to Amy.

"Hey! Whats up?" I ask and she shrugs "nothing much." she says and I look at the mermaid pendent around her neck.

"Oh that's so pretty!" I say and Amy smiles.

"Yeah Andrea got it for me." she says and I smile.

"It's beautiful." I say and Amy nods "Thank you." she says and Shane comes next to me.

"Are you, Sophia, and your mom okay? You know with your dad? He seems a little demanding." Shane says and I tense up.

"Uh.... he..... it..... We're just fine." I stutter and look around to make sure daddy doesn't hear because I really don't feel like getting hit!

"Are you sure Elana? You can tell me if something's wrong." Shane says and I start to panic as I see daddy come into view.

"I said we were fine just leave it at that!" I yell and run towards the lake. "Just breath Elana. It'll be fine I don't think daddy saw." I say quietly to myself and pace back and forth.

"Elana?" I hear my daddy say and look at him in fear. "D-Daddy." I say and he steps closer to me.

"What did Shane ask you?" daddy asks and I shake my head.

"N-Nothing just asked if I was.... h-hungry." I say and my daddy shakes his head.

"You know how I don't like lies Elana!" he yells and his hand comes down on my cheek with a loud clap. I fall to the floor and hold my cheek in pain because it hurt really bad.

I feel blood trickle down from my lip and I cry even harder. "I told you not to lie to me!" my daddy yells at me and my tears stream down my face as he kicks me in the stomach "Your a worthless little brat!" my daddy yells and kicks me in the stomach again

"Daddy please stop!" I cry and my daddy picks me up by my hair and throws me on the ground again. "

Your so worthless!" he yells as I cry harder. Why does this always happen to me? I get I'm worthless I'm no good but do i really deserve to have this much pain?

God just kill me know I don't want to live through this.

I know it's short and I'm sorry for that but I will try Updating a long chapter tomorrow I promise!-H