45-Strongest People

So after a long time I finally figured this whole thing out and I think you guys will enjoy it😏😂 Btw I've literally been waiting for ideas to pop into my head, and the gods have answered my prayers and oh, do I have an idea-H

Elana's P.O.V.

Did I have second thoughts?

No.

Was I going to be okay?

Sure.

Was Carl going to be okay?

Hell in not sure.

I started thinking about it and honestly what if someone gets him mad?

He will be fine right,

But what if he isn't?

It kept me up all night just thinking about it. We slept in separate rooms because that's what I wanted. I wanted us to start off slow.

I woke up to nothing. I raised my shirt to check the scar I have now. It wasn't bad, not that bad at least.

You trusted him.

He hurt you Elana! Why in the hell are you forgiving him?!

That's what one part of me said and the other was just he didn't mean to hurt you, he thought since you wanted to end it, it would be best.

Wrong! Instead you got a scar and now your terrified of what he might do!

"Shut up." I growl to my self, I then sigh. Someone walks in the room. I look up to see Carl. I quickly put my shirt down.

"Hi."

He looked at me "Hey." He said softly. "Who uh....who were you talking to?"

I shake my head "My stomach it's um...growling like a freaking gorilla that wants his bananas at a zoo!" I nervously laugh.

Let's all  give Elana a round if applause that was just....TERRIBLE!

Carl nods "Um...do you wanna go eat?"

I nod as Trev walks in. "Ellie-Boo, breakfast ti-" he stopped and looked at Carl "Right, ill just wait down stairs and save your spot."

I nod as Trevor walks away. Carl nods "So how'd he get here?"

I shrug "Showed up at the gates."

Carl nods as I stand up. U walked barefoot down stairs with Carl. "Goodmorning baby." Momma says.

I smile "Goodmorning Momma."

"Carol, Karen is sick can you help me with her?" Tyreese asks.

Mom nods and goes with him. Glenn kisses my cheek "Goodmorning little bird."

Maggie hugs me and I giggle. Carl just stood there confused. Daryl patted my shoulder "Slept good little bitch?" Daryl smiles.

I laugh "Yes meany."

I grab Carl's hand "People try to stay positive around me. It's helped because after a while it wasn't fake, it was real happiness and love. It became Nauruan to everyone."

We went get some food and I say between Trevor and Carl. "Oh my gosh Carl, did you know Elana is the bet with kids? I mean oh my gosh you should've seen how many nights we had to stay up to read bed time stories to them!"

I smile and nod as Madie comes down with a mess of hair. "There's my little devil." I whisper.

"Nanny." Madie cries.