Chapter 5-Hurt

Elana's P.O.V.

"Daddy please just stop!" I cry as he slaps me again.

"Your a worthless pice of shit that no one will ever love!" my daddy yells at me and my tears fall down my cheeks.

"Stop!Don't hurt her!" I hear a familiar sweet voice yell as my daddy punches me in the eye.

"Oh Elana look its the little boy you love....sad thing is he will never love you because your so worthless and like I said no one loves you!" my daddy yells at me then spits on me.

"Thats not true! Everyone at this camp loves her!" Carl yells.Rick walks up to my daddy and pushes him away from me.

"Dont you dare ever touch her like that again!She is your daughter you don't treat her like a punching bag you fucking treat her like a daughter is suppose to be treated!" Rick yells at my dad as Lori and Carl run to my side.

I curl up into a ball and just cry. "Elana oh my god sweetie are you okay?" Lori asks and I just lay there on the floor crying.

"Elana?" I hear Carl asks and his voice cracks. "Leave me alone! Im just a worthless thing that no one will ever love why are you trying to talk to me?" I say and Carl frowns.

"No your not Elana. I....I love you. Your not a worthless thing that nobody's loves because I love you Elana." Carl says and I shake my head

"No you don't! Ive heard that a billon times from all of my family and friends but the only ones who meant it was Mama and Sophia! You don't mean it and I know it so just leave me alone."

I cry and Carl eyes start to water up "No Elana I love you. I do I truly do. From the moment I meet you I just thought wow isn't she just perfect and you are. Your the kindest most sweetest person ever and I love you Elana. Ive never and I mean never felt like this about someone before so yes I'm a little confused on what to do and how to do it but I know one thing for sure is that I love you Elana Peletier." Carl says and I still just lay there crying because everything hurts

. My stomach, face, head, legs, everything. Carl moves me lightly in his lap and runs his fingers over my lip and I wince in pain.

"Im sorry." Carl says lightly and hugs me softly "Im so sorry Elana." Carl says and I feel his wet tears fall on my shirt.

"Carl." I say softly and he looks at me. I wipe his tears away with my hands and cup his cheeks in them.

"I love you too." I say softly and Carl smiles. "C-Can I kiss you?" Carl asks nervously and I smile then nod. Carl lightly puts his lips against mine so he wouldn't hurt them and I automatically felt the sparks.

Carl smiles into and so did I then we pulled away. Carl presses his forehead against mine "I love you." He says softly and I smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Carl asks and I kiss his cheek. "Of course." I say and Carl smiles. "Okay that was very cute but I think we should get you fixed up." Lori says and I shake my head.

"I can barley sit up much less walk." I say and Carl stands up with me bridal style.

"Then don't walk." he says and I smile.

"Bring her to the RV." Lori says and that's what Carl does.

"What happened?" Glenn asks and rushes over to me "Her dad." is all Lori had to say then you I saw my mama run next to me.

"My god." She says and her hand flies to her mouth. "He is not gettin away with that!" Daryl yells and runs to where Rick was and so does Shane.

"Im so sorry." Mama cries and Dale looks at me "Bring her in the RV put her on the couch!" Dale says and Carl brings me into the RV to see Sophia sitting at the table they had in there.