8. Finding My Partner.

Start from the beginning

"The aim of the project is for one member to teach the other more about the theorem because based on some previous test, some of you do not get it. So I'm writing the pairs on the board and whoever's name I write before the other, is the lead of the pair." She informed.

We sat in silence as she wrote the names on the board. But the silence soon vanished as they started murmuring.

Pamela's name was boldly written next to mine which meant she was the lead. Ugh why?! I didn't want her anywhere near me!

"You manipulated the teacher to pair you with me right?" I snarled.

"No..I didn't." She muttered and I heard her scoff under her breath.

"What the heck was that?" I gritted holding her arm.

"I'm..sorry." she whispered and squeaked when I squeezed her arm. Which was followed by blushes.

"Seems you're stuck with me, bitch." I whispered and smirked devilishly whiles her face contorted in horror and the other students continued murmuring.

"The work must be submitted on Monday, so you have the whole weekend to do it." She said. "Solve the thirty questions on the theorem." She announced.

"You're coming to my house with me tomorrow so don't bring your car." I told her when we were going back to our seats.

"Understand?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are you mute?" I asked gripping her write.

"No....ok." She said simply and  tried to release from my grip.

***
Pamela's POV

I was sitting directly opposite Nino in the library. Again, studying the subject that made me cry. It was difficult because I was cramming it into my head. Then I glanced at Nino, who had his face deep into a science text book.

"Um..Nino.."  I cleared ny throat and he looked me.

"Can you please briefly explain the tundra soil a bit for me?" I begged qnd he sighed.

"Tundra soils are formed at high latitudes. It is usually very cold in the tundra. Tundra soils are generally frozen, and are classifed.. as gelisols (think Gelato!). In order to be a Gelisol, permafrost needs to be within 100 cm of the soil surface." He said almost in one breath buy grasped everything.

"How long can permafrost be frozen?" I asked.

"At least two years straight." He said.

"Wow, thanks." I said.

"In return.." He sighed. "You're to tell me a very simple difference between respiration and photosynthesis. It's not like I don't know, i just wanna be sure." He shrugged and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Okay...so since photosynthesis does the opposite of respiration, you could use something like they're chemical equation." I suggested.

"Which is 6CO2 + 6H2O → C6H12O6 for photosynthesis and C6 H12 O6 + 6O2 → 6CO2 + 6H2O for respiration. Yes I know." He informed.

"Okay." I whispered. After a couple of hours, I finished up and left the library while Nino was still there. I gasped when I came across Aldrick.

"Oh sorry." He whispered.

"It's okay." I breathed.

"Nice to meet you by the way pretty, I'm Aldrick." He said nervously.

"Oh I'm-"

"The hottest red head I've ever seen." He said and I blushed profusely.

"Oh um..thank you." I chuckled and he grinned.

"I saw you at Burgers Ahoy last night...you came with Nolan right?" He asked.

"Yeah.."

"Was it a date or something?"

"No, no.." I chuckled.

"What a relief." He whispered to himself.

"Hm?"

"Oh nothing, see you around pretty?" He asked and I nodded.

***

Nathaniel's POV

"Mom, tomorrow, I'm coming home with Pamela for a school assignment." I informed during dinner.

"Oh ok. Good luck." She grinned."Told you they'll get along." She whispered chuckling with my dad.

"Mom, we don't actually like each other." I countered feelings flustered.

"Who said you like someone?" My mom teased quirking her brows. I got up from my chair, quite annoyed with my parents and trudged towards my room.

"Sorry dear," My mom apologised behind me giggling. I ruffled my hair,took my IPhone and layed on my bed when I entered my room.

Hi babe.

Ugh..cringe.

Belinda messaged me and sent a picture of herself. For some reason, I was annoyed with this girl as well.

Ignoring the message, I placed my phone on my table and went to sleep.

___________________________

Please comment and vote!💖💖

I know Nathaniel isn't mean enough but this is the best I can do!