Chapter Seven: Solo Missions and Teamwork Issues

Start from the beginning

  " Yeah... Only big brains like ours understand." Grimlock said tapping on his helm.

  " Agreed, I'm no expert in Cybertronian science, but I'm a pretty handy guy and I can be a lot more help to you than just providing room, board and a cover story." Denny argued, this won't end well...

  " Well, if you really want to help Denny Clay, please fix the freaky lip- I mean leaky drip in your lavatory. It is frying my delicate auditory circuits." Fixit said driving off, not seeing the angry look Denny gave him.

  Well won't this pleasant?

Strongarm's Profile:

  I was driving through a jungle when I reopened my journal, " Personal Journal, standing up to a superior officer was difficult but I give myself high marks for respect and professional...-" A beeping on my monitor caught my attention. 

  " I'm closing in on the signal. Any moment now I should-UGH! Not again." I realised who signal it was.

  I drove and hid behind and bush and waited. Sure enough Bumblebee drove past, angry, I turned on my sirens and followed him. He pulled over quickly and rolled down his window as a marched up to him in robot mode.

  " Is there a problem officer?" Lieutenant Bumblebee laughed nervously before Transforming.

  " Sir! I thought we agreed that you had no business being on my tailpipe." I argued angry.

  " Watching out for you is my business actually. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be on Earth in the first place. I-..I feel responsible for you." I couldn't believe this!

  " Lieutenant." He interrupted me.

  " I know you don't like it but I'm coming along. Strictly as an observer, you won't even know I'm there. Deal?" I looked upset at my Lieutenant Bumblebee but I knew there was no point in arguing.

  " Do I have a choice?" I said turning my back on Bumblebee.

Starscream's Profile:

  I watched over Russel, Sideswipe and Grimlock from a far as they watched some television. I had already checked the outside of the base and didn't find anyone. Steeljaw and his team? Crew? Weren't here so I didn't put out any Energon.

  They tended to come more at night anyways.

  I turned my helm and watched as Denny began to open up one of our Cybertronian weapons with his drill. Not again...

  Suddenly Denny's drill stopped, confusing him until he turned and saw Fixit had unplugged it, " I believe we had a discussion about you and Cybertronian technology."

  " It wasn't a discussion. It was your opinion which I strongly disagree with." Denny argued, the others all turned and started watching too.

  " I am well-versed in human emotion based upon my viewing on a certain doctor on your televisions. He would say you have an unhealthy need to prove yourself. He would also say you should tune in every afternoon at 3." I shook my helm and moved a way a little, where were the other Decepticons when you needed them?

  " I have a NEED alright. To get things done! You've been working with this gizmo, not mention the weapon Strongarm found, for weeks and made zero progress!" Denny argued.

  " Well I'm in the analyze the problem phase! Telecom wasn't built in a millennium you know!"

  " Uh-huh. I'm no TV doctor but I think it's YOU who's insecure about his abilities and fear competition." Denny shot back plugging in his drill. " So about YOU tune in at 3!"