5. She Was Just Too Tempting.

Start from the beginning

"We're good." I answered simply.

"Are you now friends?" My dad asked.

"Not really dad." I replied and they stopped prying me with questions till we got home. I got down from the car and went inside to go to my room. After a cold shower, I lied on my bed mixed with thoughts.

Do I...loose control when I'm around her?
No, I don't.

Then how come I was tempted when I just glimpsed at her smooth thighs?

Why the heck did I bite her on her neck?

Why did I beat up Ferb? Why did I start hating Nolan and Nino?

This girl was unhealthy for me. I need to stop all these sensations.

I tried to sleep but anytime I closed my eyes, this girl just had to flash across my memory. Ugh. Like she just came to our school like three days ago and I had already-

No, I haven't, there was nothing like that. I shut my eyes and tried to sleep. I would sleep instead of allowing this girl to get smit me

***
"Nathaniel wake up." My mom called and I groggily rollled over and my eyes opened slightly. She had a basket in her hands and she was picking up my clothes probably for laundering.

"Mom it's not yet time." I muttered.

"Exactly, you have to be early." She sighed. "Hurry and come downstairs for breakfast." She said. "And you can dream about Pamela later." She giggled and the mention of that girl's name caused a rise in my heartbeat.

I heard my room door close and I turned over and slept for about ten minutes. The memory of kissing and biting her neck reappeared in my mind and I imagined doing more. This caused me to groan at the stiffness I felt within me.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath to cool me down.

After doing that and wearing some clothes, I slipped out of my room and went downstairs for breakfast. My dad had already gone for work so I was at table alone with mum while she served me breakfast and I scrolled through my phone. She looked keenly at me.

"Okay so would you like to explain the longing look you gave to Pamela?" She asked trying to to grin.

"Mom what are you talking about. I don't even like her." I grumbled stuffing food into my mouth and hating the tiny colour that fell on my cheeks.

"I see. Says you who's blushing." She sighed.

"I'm not blushing mom, the weather is just cold." I sighed.

"Hmm. I agree." She said sarcastically and ruffled my hair before she left. After my breakfast, I got up, grabbed my backpack and went out to my car. I slid in, ignited the engine and drove to school.

I parked my car at the parking area and got down to take out my backpack. Slinging a strap onto my shoulder, I walked into the building and for some reason I knew absolutely nothing about, I just wanted to pass by her locker.

When I got there, I was a bit afar and the scene I saw made my jaw clench. Pamela was opening her locker with Nolan beside her and she was laughing heartily with Nolan blushing. Okay so now she had the ability to make guys blush too?

She looked so beautiful in that jeans and blouse despite how much I wanted to deny it.

This was the first time I've seen her hairs length. She had braided her hair into three strands which hung on the right side of her neck. I started hating the fact that she looked hot.